• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
screensave20aar.jpg

screensave21aar.jpg

screensave22aar.jpg

screensave23aar.jpg

screensave24aar.jpg

screensave25aar.jpg

screensave26aar.jpg

screensave27aar.jpg

screensave28aar.jpg

screensave30aar.jpg

screensave31aar.jpg

screensave32aar.jpg

screensave33aar.jpg

screensave34aar.jpg

screensave35aar.jpg

screensave36aar.jpg

screensave38aar.jpg

screensave39aar.jpg

screensave40aar.jpg

screensave41aar.jpg

screensave42aar.jpg

screensave43aar.jpg

screensave44aar.jpg

screensave45aar.jpg

screensave46aar.jpg

screensave47aar.jpg

screensave48aar.jpg

screensave49aar.jpg

screensave50aar.jpg

screensave51aar.jpg

good job, even if build a carrier task force as italy before the war is quite gamey
some question: the patch is 1.03 beta? i've seen that germany conquered france, so the 1933 scenario has been balanced? and why haven't you allied with germany since day one? you would have received a lot of blueprints

good job, even if build a carrier task force as italy before the war is quite gamey
some question: the patch is 1.03 beta? i've seen that germany conquered france, so the 1933 scenario has been balanced? and why haven't you allied with germany since day one? you would have received a lot of blueprints
I buy and sell blueprints for cash, so that isn't an issue. Building 6 CV's is gamey, but allying Germany day 1 isn't? LOL. Besides, dragging Germany into 2 early wars might have screwed them for getting their events.

Germany is having a hard time vs the Soviets though. The USSR DOW'd Germany April 1 1941.

Glad to here the 1933 scenario is working much better now.

Did you changed misc to buy blueprints or it is already in 1.03?
Yes, I made a few minor alterations including buying blueprints, max 10 tech slots, reduced times for intel missions, reduced time for diplomatic missions, and returned slider moves to 360 days instead of 720 days.

Last edited:
Been busy with RL this week, so I didn't have much time to edit and post these shots. Somehow I missed the shot where the USSR dow'd Germany. think I was too busy redeploying forces to take the shot. :unsure: My plan to milcon the minors failed miserably as even many of my puppets spammed Germany with exp forces. I can't control Germany or her exp forces. So, it is ai vs ai.

screensave0ind.jpg

screensave1ind.jpg

screensave2ind.jpg

screensave3ind.jpg

screensave4ind.jpg

screensave5ind.jpg

screensave6ind.jpg

screensave7ind.jpg

screensave8ind.jpg

screensave9ind.jpg

screensave10ind.jpg

screensave11ind.jpg

screensave12ind.jpg

screensave13ind.jpg

screensave14ind.jpg

screensave15ind.jpg

screensave16ind.jpg

screensave17ind.jpg

screensave18ind.jpg

screensave19ind.jpg

The Sino-Japanese War looks good. Hopefully, the Japanese will be able to do sth in the Pacific.
I hope so. Usually they are so tied up in China that they are just screwed. Just like RL.

I hope so. Usually they are so tied up in China that they are just screwed. Just like RL.
They still managed to conquer most of the Pacific IRL while guarding the JAP-SOV border and fighting in China and Burma. They also turned their islands into fortresses and protected them with great ferocity. They even managed to increase their aircraft production in 1944, despite all their problems... Pilot training suxxed by then, though.

I forgot to mention that they were conducting major offensives in China and Burma even in 1944.

Last edited:
screensave20ind.jpg

screensave21ind.jpg

screensave22ind.jpg

screensave23ind.jpg

screensave24ind.jpg

screensave25ind.jpg

screensave26ind.jpg

screensave27ind.jpg

screensave28ind.jpg

screensave29ind.jpg

screensave30ind.jpg

screensave31ind.jpg

screensave32ind.jpg

screensave34ind.jpg

screensave35ind.jpg

screensave36ind.jpg

screensave37ind.jpg

screensave38ind.jpg

screensave39ind.jpg

screensave40ind.jpg

screensave41ind.jpg

screensave42ind.jpg

screensave43ind.jpg

screensave44ind.jpg

screensave45ind.jpg

screensave46ind.jpg

screensave47ind.jpg

screensave48ind.jpg

screensave49ind.jpg

screensave50ind.jpg

screensave51ind.jpg

screensave52ind.jpg

screensave53ind.jpg

barbafcomp1.jpg

barbarmcomp.jpg

barbnavcomp1.jpg

Italy has the most Carriers! Remarkable. Though, overall my navy is nowhere near the strongest.
Is Mare Leone a possibility? Hmm......

Italian conquest of India makes me laugh. In your face, logistics! :D It's a pity that British Raj has so few troops, too.
LOL, I know what you mean. I am glad the Americans haven't showed up in the Raj yet though.

How is your TC?
Still in the green by ~100points. Remember, I am following the Roman model and ruling through puppets wherever possible. That helps a lot.

Beautiful work! As a long time Italy player I'm impressed with your IC management! Your airforce puts mine to shame in my last '36 start. My only caveat is that I've gotta disagree with the scale of your naval build up, you really don't need 6 CVs as Italy until after the USSR has been crushed as naval bombers and hit and run engagements are plenty to deal with the cut off RN Mediterranean Fleet, the only "necessary" naval engagement early on for Italy. Still, keep up the great work, I love seeing Italy thrive in this game!