• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I go on with Italy, Switzerland is next on my hit list simply because the bulk of my forces were auto sr'd to Rome when the BP fired. I guess I could go for the UK after that.

Playing Italy out would be nice, but a fascist UK is interesting...but Clement Attlee and Oswald Mosley aren't really justifiable in one government, after the event that Mosley went for the far right and leaving the labour party (if I recall correctly ;) ) I'd go for Edward VII as HOS or Oswald Mosley as HOS and then David Lloyd George as HOG. Or something as the merger between HOS/HOG in which Mosley would be filling both positions but you already said that would be the least preferable option...

Tim

Playing Italy out would be nice, but a fascist UK is interesting...but Clement Attlee and Oswald Mosley aren't really justifiable in one government, after the event that Mosley went for the far right and leaving the labour party (if I recall correctly ;) ) I'd go for Edward VII as HOS or Oswald Mosley as HOS and then David Lloyd George as HOG. Or something as the merger between HOS/HOG in which Mosley would be filling both positions but you already said that would be the least preferable option...

Tim
Actually, no offense to any Brits on the site, royals in the government even as figureheads is the least preferable option for me. Let's not worry about why, that is beyond the scope of this site. I can do Mosley/Mosley if you guys think it is plausible.

The reason I don't want to go on as Italy is that from this point on, anything I plan to do would be beyond the realm of plausibility. Italy doing a Sea Lion? Absurd, but I could pull it off. Same with an invasion of the US. It is completely unrealistic, yet I know I could exploit game mechanics enough to do it. In my KR aar, MacArthur conquering the world was extremely unlikely, but remotely possible(though not as I did it). Italy defeating the USA is just impossible IRL, but I could(and have in HOIA) do it. I feel I have pushed the realms of plausibility enough with the conquest of India.
That being said, if enough votes come in, I will do it.

I agree with son of liberty - he has already done much more than Italy would have been capable of achieving IRL. Most of us can stretch our imagination to envision a very successful Italy which conquers the Mediterranean and the Middle East, but things become plain boring and predictable when the player do things like conquering India (and with relative ease!) or invading the USA as Italy. You might as well conquer the whole world, but what's the point?

If you don't want Mosley as Arnaments Minister, I say mod it to your liking.

So, Mosley as HOS and HOG with a different armaments minister? Sounds reasonable.

There you go. If you dislike any of the other ministers, don't be afraid to mod them as well.

I would like to see China 33. And please bit more historical.
Well, if I do a fascist England, historical wouldn't be an option. Playing "historical" then the Axis is out. LOL. So, please tell me what you mean by that? If you want I completely historical game, then I can do USA 33, or the Soviets from 33.

Well, if I do a fascist England, historical wouldn't be an option. Playing "historical" then the Axis is out. LOL. So, please tell me what you mean by that? If you want I completely historical game, then I can do USA 33, or the Soviets from 33.
Well, as i said i would like to see Nat china 33 scenario. It was already suggested before me. And with historical i mean no unhistorical wars or alliances like invasion of spain in your first beta AAR.

Ok, fascist UK it is. So, what would be a semi-historical path? Annex Ireland of course. Ally Germany? Or coup the USA and the two of us take out everyone? Ally Japan and fight everybody else? Build a new empire on my own ignoring WWII? Another path entirely?

I say you either ally Japan to carve up the world, mod France to be Paternal Autocrat and Germany Social Democrat to have democracy vs fascism but flipped, or totally surprise us. If the US isn't on your side, conquer them, puppet them, and annex the original 13 colonies area up to the Mississippi.

I say you either ally Japan to carve up the world, mod France to be Paternal Autocrat and Germany Social Democrat to have democracy vs fascism but flipped, or totally surprise us. If the US isn't on your side, conquer them, puppet them, and annex the original 13 colonies area up to the Mississippi.
:rofl: I have never played UK at all, and you want me to annex the US with it? I am prety sure I can hold my island. Anything more that that is gravy :p

Well, I won't mind seeing Italy conquer USA before 64. If it does, it would be the proof that the developpers still have some work to do here.
But it could be boring, and I will understand if you want to try something else.

Thanks, but I have already moved on. By request, I am doing a fascist UK. See the link above your post.