• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fredrik82 said:
Austria failed to invade Mexico, English troops kicked them out as soon as they got in :p

Include that with aprox 100K English troops heading for NA to assist Sweden/Denmark.

Well... I currently hold Mosquito, but I admit that your large forts added an insanely low support limit has halted my invasion... :(

Btw, notice how England have a larger navy than all others combined...

Fredrik82 said:
Austria failed to invade Mexico, English troops kicked them out as soon as they got in :p

Well isnt the easiest when the only access point is a 25 percent attrittion prov, that leads to two other 25 percent attrittion provs ;)

Originally Posted by Hive
Muahaha, Mexico is mine!

About this quote, which Fred thought amusing to post... It was somehing I said to him on icq a while after he crashed, in order to make him believe we played on and that I took advantage of his crash.

First things first; thanks of letting me into this game

Now the fun part;
Although I suffered a disaster loosing Asktraknan in a blietzkrieg from OE I can only say that I was not prepared for this. Nevertheless the lost of southern COT made me very angry my anger is gone and I admit I lost it fairly although taken by surprise.

Therefore I want to state that Russia will not reckognize OE as a friendly state until we will get Astrkhan back. Tzar wish OE to secede Astrkhan; and can even make some other favours to Sultan if he wish to avoid war; if not I will not hesitate to attack.

Med said:
First things first; thanks of letting me into this game
Good to have you Med. :)
Now the fun part;
Although I suffered a disaster loosing Asktraknan in a blietzkrieg from OE I can only say that I was not prepared for this. Nevertheless the lost of southern COT made me very angry my anger is gone and I admit I lost it fairly although taken by surprise.
You were wise to make peace when you did. One more stab hit and you would have had stability low enough for the Cossack Uprising event. Another 6 to 9 months and I would have had your maps of Siberia.
Therefore I want to state that Russia will not reckognize OE as a friendly state until we will get Astrkhan back. Tzar wish OE to secede Astrkhan; and can even make some other favours to Sultan if he wish to avoid war; if not I will not hesitate to attack.
Very well. This is the reason that Astrakhan has one of the most modern forts in the East and an additional garrison of seventy thousand troops. If the Tsar wishes to test the mettle of these troops, they are ready. The Muslims in Astrakhan will not suffer Christian oppression again.

Med said:
Frightening me with the fort and 70k garisson?
Army can be destroyed and fort can be taken dont worry.
Well, the Janissaries proved this to be the case for Russian armies and forts time and again before. We are all human, so it must, at least theoretically, be true of Ottoman armies and forts. Only time will tell if it is anything more than theoretically possible.

AI portugal continually declining vasalisation, now THAT was annoying :mad:

Hopefully, Aragon will be able to catch up in technology a bit before we have to fight the Evil English....

Owen said:
2000 to 2330 CET on Thursdays. Sorry for my Swedish friend confusing you.
Oh, i thought we decieded to start 19.30 CET my british friend.
starting 19.30 CET means 4 hours per session which is recomended in a game that is played once a week. :)
Wasn't PJL able to play from 19.30CET btw?