• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fredrik82 said:
Treaty of Geneve

With the lack of the Archduke's present the Queen of England, Elizabeth I will make sure that every nation involved in this treaty will sign it, witch means England, Austria, Burgundy, Venice and Denmark.

OOC: Tonio subbing Austria, PJL, WC, Fredrik and Linus must sign this treaty if it is to be acknowledged
Signed, Elizabeth I. Queen of England

Fredrik82 said:
Treaty of Geneve

With the lack of the Archduke's present the Queen of England, Elizabeth I will make sure that every nation involved in this treaty will sign it, witch means England, Austria, Burgundy, Venice and Denmark.

OOC: Tonio subbing Austria, PJL, WC, Fredrik and Linus must sign this treaty if it is to be acknowledged

PJL and Vricklund have already accepted it no? And Hive was the one who laid front the offer so I doubt he wouldnt sign it ;)

The Doge of Venice signs the Treaty of Geneve.....

World Conqueror said:
The King of Burgundy (whatever unhistorical bastard that is) signs the treaty of Geneve.

The Duke of Burgundy :) though can`t disagree with unhistorical part :rofl:

The Archduke`s bastard son signes the treaty as well (while father is not sober, and can`t punish us :rofl: )

Fredrik82 said:

Fredrik82 said:
I don't like the idea that Sweden will be AI, in fact it's bad enough having them subbed this long until Rezag return. We should find a replacment for them witch would be the best for Sweden and for the game. What do you say Hivester?
I'm sure that Rezag would understand...

Not specifically aimed at a single person..just to everyone in general

Just feel like being a dick...but this is really bothering me. The word *witch* is a word describing a person who in bygone years may have worshipped satan, were burned at the stake as heretics, were hanged in Salem, or whose religion is satanic (or even wiccan)........the word most people in this forum mean to use is *which*

Sorry, this is just a pet peeve of mine....and it seems EVERYONE in the EU2 forum seems to mix the 2 words up :D

What a horrible, horrible session for Venice. Now I know how Blackberry the Great felt in ROTS. OTOH, I managed to create a nice coalition against the OE - Austria, Russia and France.... But things are still not looking good..... :(.

PJL said:
What a horrible, horrible session for Venice. Now I know how Blackberry the Great felt in ROTS. OTOH, I managed to create a nice coalition against the OE - Austria, Russia and France.... But things are still not looking good..... :(.

I guess it's my fault, for having newbie sliders... :( :D

Philip II said:
Not specifically aimed at a single person..just to everyone in general

Just feel like being a dick...but this is really bothering me. The word *witch* is a word describing a person who in bygone years may have worshipped satan, were burned at the stake as heretics, were hanged in Salem, or whose religion is satanic (or even wiccan)........the word most people in this forum mean to use is *which*

Sorry, this is just a pet peeve of mine....and it seems EVERYONE in the EU2 forum seems to mix the 2 words up :D
:rofl:
Thanx for correcting my English Philip ;)