• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, I know. :3

1. Bulgaria
2. Morocco
3. Ottomans

Last edited:
I. Luxembourg
II. Italy
III. Ottomans

With Luxembourg being disgracefully NPC, my new choices:

I. Italy
II. Ottomans
III. Bulgaria

Can I be an Irish Republican Airship Pirate? :D

#2 choice, Empress of the Moon

2. Cuba (if possible, the war for independence started in '95)

Undeniably false. I would like to point out the Guerra de los Diez Años and the Guerra Chiquita. Cubans had been fighting Spain since 1868.

I am in, lets lead a smaller nation to a prosperous future!
1)Argentina (The jewel of South America)
2)Transvaal (survive the greedy British and establish the greatest African nation!)
3)Brazil (LEAD THE REPUBLIC(or coming dictatorship)!!)
4)Japan(Industralization, modernization and ascendancy))

Last edited:
I wish to change my list of preferences to:

1. Het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden (the Netherlands)
2. Zuid-Afrikaanse Republiek (Transvaal)
3. Oranje-Vrystaat (Orange Free State)

I would like to put forward a less silly application:

I would like to be the Republic of Hawaii. In 1896 its still independent. I shall make it into the dominant power in the Pacific!

Edit: doing a little research I learned that some of the leaders of the royalist rebellion there were half Irish. I think I found my future leader!

Last edited:
New signup

1. Greece - I think it would be fun playing as the Kingdom of Greece, and 'observing' the fall of the Ottomans.

2. Argentina - One of my favorite countries, I think that leading Argentina to power would be fascinating, and a learning experience for me.

3. A small nation that I'll get to toy around with, improving my IC, not engaging in any wars, something nice, like Haiti, or Hawaii.

Last edited:
1. Korean Empire - Stuck between an imploding China and an aggressive Japan, it would be interesting to see how it might be able to survive and even prosper.

2. Kingdom of Belgium - Small, stable, and in a position where nothing too horrible is likely to happen to it.

3. Argentine Republic - Played as them in A Question of Power and did well; let's see how it goes this time.

Belgium
Spain
Mexico

in that order.

Last edited:
1. Mexico
2. Argentina
3. Bolivia