• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mathrim

Captain
14 Badges
Sep 25, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
Ic8IMJL.jpg

After the demise of Twilight Struggle and quite a few leaks, we felt like this community needed a new iteration of the World in Revolution series. This is why, Dutchbag, Dadarian and I intend to bring to you World in Revolution: 1894. This date has much potential and with Frymonmon's logistical help, we are confident we will be able to deliver you an enjoyable game. Colonization remains open, new players such as Japan, the United States, or China are rising and wish to make their voices heard, the European empites are at the peak of their power but the Belle Epoque cannot go on forever, as tensions keep rising. Ambitious leaders will be able to enhance the cause of their nations on the world stage, but the absence of a world police doesn't mean there will be no consequences; the Powers might very well take care of upstart countries that wish to step on their betters' toes. No one truly knows what the future holds, and it will be the way you shape it.

We plan on posting the main thread in a few days, probably next Saturday. In the meantime, sign ups are opened. All nations are available, but we won't be able to open endless amounts of countries, our apologies. On top of that, Russia (played by Dutchbag), Austria (played by Dadarian) and the United States (played by Frymonmon) are already taken. Each GM will be able to pick the nations he wishes to open, which means that Dutchbag Iscariot will pick the African and South American players, that Dadarian will pick the Iberian, North American and Asian players and that I will pick the other European nations. You are free to apply to three nations, I'm not asking you for your blood type to do so, but bear in mind that if you only want to take Great Powers you might end up empty handed. Thank you all in advance for your participation!

Last edited:
UK

Italy
Romania

1. Transvaal
2. Venezuela
3. Ethiopia

Last edited:
1. Japan
2. Nippon
3. NOVA ROMA XDD Italy

I. Luxembourg
II. Italy
III. Ottomans

320px-US_flag_44_stars.svg.png

1. Italy
2. Japan
3. Qing China

Last edited:
1. Romania
2. Greece
3. Chile

1. Netherlands
2. Bulgaria
3. Belgium

1. Kingdom of Romania
2. UK
3. Kingdom of Serbia

Germany
Ottoman Empire
Hungary
(Serbia, if one is allowed to have more than 3 suggestions)

In some vagueish order of interest, but all of them are pretty much equally viable and fun to me.

Last edited: