• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reject

It's also cool to reject second proposals. And it's a scientifically proven fact that kids who play Resistance are cooler than kids who play sports like football. (Either version.)

Voting in PM

Eh. I don't know really. I'm not on it, which increases the chances of a spy being on it.

To keep information from the spies, of course. I can't really see why a resistance member wouldn't do this.

For some reason people seem intent on keeping voting information from us. I can't really see any reason why a resistance member would do this.

Why on earth would a true resistance member care about what the current vote count is? The votes will be revealed in the update anyway.

Why on earth would a true resistance member care about what the current vote count is? The votes will be revealed in the update anyway.

If all those PM votes are rejects (as these comments imply) then this team is pretty much surely all-resistance or has multiple spies (or there would be spies off the team voting for it). On the other hand, I don't really see what a spy needs to do with the current vote count.

If all those PM votes are rejects (as these comments imply) then this team is pretty much surely all-resistance or has multiple spies (or there would be spies off the team voting for it). On the other hand, I don't really see what a spy needs to do with the current vote count.

Spies need to avoid voting in unision, if a team was rejected by everyone except 3 people, that sure raises some eyebrows. Spies also need to know whether the vote is close(in which case they put their vote where they want it) or not(in which case they make alibis).

As you said, if everyone rejected this team, that means it should be a pretty good one. So if the spies knew it'd be rejected anyway, they'd approve just to mess with us. But if they thought the team may pass, they'd have to reject it or risk a disaster. This is why the best voting format is "I like this about the team, but don't like that. Voting in PM" This creates discussion without making it clear which way you're voting.

Spies need to avoid voting in unision, if a team was rejected by everyone except 3 people, that sure raises some eyebrows. Spies also need to know whether the vote is close(in which case they put their vote where they want it) or not(in which case they make alibis).

As you said, if everyone rejected this team, that means it should be a pretty good one. So if the spies knew it'd be rejected anyway, they'd approve just to mess with us. But if they thought the team may pass, they'd have to reject it or risk a disaster. This is why the best voting format is "I like this about the team, but don't like that. Voting in PM" This creates discussion without making it clear which way you're voting.

Fair enough, but I'll make this vote in public. I'm going to approve this mission because that will make the vote close and hopefully force some spies to vote what they need to vote, rather than what they want to vote. That, and I believe there's again enough information to be had if this is approved.

APPROVE the mission

Team of madchemist, Panzer, and aedan777 is REJECTED 3-6.

Approve: madchemist, aedan777, Gen. Marshall

Reject: Alxeu, tamius23, snoopdogg, Falc, Arkasas, Panzer

That makes 2 out of a possible 5 rejected teams this round.

Aedan777 is the next leader and can propose a 3 person team.

I liked the last team, but few others did. Marshall's posts are making me increasingly convinced that he's a wolf. He approved this team, so does that mean there's a spy on it, or that he wants us to think that? Paanzer rejected the team, so if Marshall wanted the team, then he's a more likely resistance member, but if Marshall's bluffing, then both of them are clear. So

Team of:
Aedan
Panzer
Tamius

Last position randomly chosen of Alxeu, Arkasas, Tamius, and snoopdogg.

Approve

Voting in PM

I have no reason to dislike or like this proposal, so my apathy about this team makes it hard. Since I don't know who to trust yet, though, it might make this a reject from me.