• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If EURO talks to your pants, I'm pretty sure he's the one with problems.
If he was playing, I'd call it RP, but since he isn't, I'd have to agree with you, should such a situation arise.

I've missed EUROO7: The Musical :)

[video=youtube;ZZ5LpwO-An4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4[/video]

Vote DutchGuy

If you're going to make a revenge vote it better be one you'll stick with, Cymsdale.

At least until randy analyzes.

Heh.
Not much to analyse here, LK. Village runs up two villagers, wolf hunt sounds like they're a bunch of idiots.
So yeah.

vote cymsdale I think he knows who is good at finding wolves and hunted marty
Joined in 2010, more than four years ago. Still only one post outside the OT Forums. Dedication.

Same case with Arkansas.
Arkansas is on these boards? So, are socially and politically determined geographical entities considered actual beings with their own awareness now, or is it a sort of communal thing with random dedicated people from Arkansas taking up the job from time to time. Either one would be pretty cool, I guess.

Vote DutchGuy

For the glorious tie!

Arkansas is on these boards? So, are socially and politically determined geographical entities considered actual beings with their own awareness now, or is it a sort of communal thing with random dedicated people from Arkansas taking up the job from time to time. Either one would be pretty cool, I guess.

Frankly, what would shock me more about that is that somehow it plays Werewolf. That's weird.

It's also annoying that our names are separated by one letter, but that is another story altogether.

Vote Cymsdale

Would a wolf do such actions ? No.Jonti does.Thats my reasoning behind my vote.And to test it I voted him.

What actions?
You make absolutely no sense, and have not explained your vote, throwing some words round in a random order after the fact does not alter this.

What actions?
You make absolutely no sense, and have not explained your vote, throwing some words round in a random order after the fact does not alter this.
Me changing the vote against me .No wolf would ever do that.And you voted against me as soon as i voted you.Isnt that a bit suspicious ?

Me changing the vote against me .No wolf would ever do that.

Incorrect.
It could be done for a number of reasons, creating the impression you were aiming for, saving a packmate, knowing full well there's hours until deadline it's all possible.

And you voted against me as soon as i voted you.Isnt that a bit suspicious ?

Nope, you irritated me.