• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rofl:

Knew I had subbed in too early. Screw you Cody and your unstable commitments. Second sub from now on it is. I'll sub in here, but I doubt I'll get back on the top of the list.

((OOC: Well, that game sucked. My school could really use a competent kicker.))

Anyway, let's review today, shall we?

We haven't missed much, have we, Smeagol? Village very quiet, fat stupid villagers. Gollum.

Better me than Randakar.
Unvote Randakar, Vote Rovsea

No, not better you than randakar. Silly hobbitses know they are hobbitses, not nasty demonses. Must save selfs rather than demonses. Gollum.

((OOC: The usual statement is "Oh, God, we lost two villagers.")

I can't believe that marty died before aedan... this seems suspicious.

Vote aedan

Demonses not hunt him yet, so he is one of demonses? Very silly indeed.

Vote LatinKaiser

((OOC: Well, that game sucked. My school could really use a competent kicker.))

Anyway, let's review today, shall we?

We haven't missed much, have we, Smeagol? Village very quiet, fat stupid villagers. Gollum.

No, not better you than randakar. Silly hobbitses know they are hobbitses, not nasty demonses. Must save selfs rather than demonses. Gollum.

((OOC: The usual statement is "Oh, God, we lost two villagers.")

Demonses not hunt him yet, so he is one of demonses? Very silly indeed.

Vote LatinKaiser

I, King Brian Ua Brian, the Sixth of My Name, King of Ireland, Duke of Leinster, Count of Dublin, of Leinster, and of Meath, hereby declare that this "Gollum" is nothing more than a mad peasant! He should be dealt with by the Town Watch accordingly. Until then, I shall

Unvote aedan
Vote GreatUberGeek

for crovaxes (e.g. "Oh God, we lost the villager.").

((OOC: how is that a Crovaxian slip? :huh: I looked up the definition...also my explanation is that I confused my RP roles with the big game :blush: as a drunk Jack London))
All work and no play makes LK a dull boy

Well with that bandwagon we don't have much to analyze... :(

Fine, I shall start CAWZ, because I can't find good candidates.

Unvote GÜG
Vote leksu

Spent a lot of time listening to Bill Withers today, after hearing Use Me again in American Beauty. This is for you, EURO:

[video=youtube;KEXQkrllGbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA[/video]

You stupid united statesian.

LK is a big fan of abusing terminology from WW history to make himself appear smart.

[video=youtube;ztVaqZajq-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVaqZajq-I[/video]

LK is a big fan of abusing terminology from WW history to make himself appear smart.
I must confess, this much is true. Carthadeism, the LSST, Crovaxian Slips, Flopers, and Ananas, are all mysterious aspects of WW lore which I pretend to understand. :p

I must confess, this much is true. Carthadeism, the LSST, Crovaxian Slips, Flopers, and Ananas, are all mysterious aspects of WW lore which I pretend to understand. :p
I've been around longer, yet I don't pretend to know that stuff. :D

Carthadeism seems to have something to do with going against your own side

in google it appears most on this site in the game there livingstone was a villager who pretended he was a wolf

also i get called it

Yeah, Carthadeism specifically refers to pretending to be a wolf when you're really a villager. Nothing else.

Unless EURO tells my pants otherwise. Then we might have some problems.

Unless EURO tells my pants otherwise. Then we might have some problems.
If EURO talks to your pants, I'm pretty sure he's the one with problems.