• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The hilarious thing is, while Germania is ruled by a Scot, Scotland is ruled by a Dutchman!

Wow, Frans II died? The King of Scotland is most likely the Emperor of Germania's second cousin.

Wow, Frans II died? The King of Scotland is most likely the Emperor of Germania's second cousin.

Incapable, so probably blow to the head. The 13 year old Frang III has been emperor for 8 years or so now. His tutor is dutch, so he might flip back.

Yeah, you're right. Looks like his dad converted to Scottish, but it must have been late in life.

Last edited:
Wait, Keinwyn has finished his turn?

Yes

Excellent, 100% WS time for peace...

YKOLiWa.png

oh.

NsehqSo.jpg

The Save (patch 2.2.0.1)

This one's for the future. I must spend my turn as his Buddhist reincarnation!

Didn't you send the PM 78 hours ago?

Originally I sent it to Mar(k)123 instead of Mar(c)123 (this is why you don't use usernames that you had in 5th grade, people!) so the 48 hr mark would pass at 2am EST tonight.

Also, can you add Divilly to the list, Panzer?

Can I still join?

Last edited:
Looks like Andre usurped my place as GM after having over 50% of the activity :/

:laugh:

Sorry, I don't wanna step on your toes. I just wanted to get the game moving again.

Vidmizz, make sure to show us your rolls! (Well, you don't have to, but I like dissecting the choices :p)

Thank god you showed, idk if we could take three no-shows in a row.