• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall the plan was to release it for everyone as an official patch if nothing serious came up during the steam beta.

Yes, it will not be today, but perhaps tomorrow depending on when we get the new text translated.

Well, technically steam users don't have 1.101 either, we have the beta version of it. ;)

Well, technically steam users don't have 1.101 either, we have the beta version of it. ;)

*sigh*

I'm curious if the non-beta version will have any new changes.

If any serious bugs were found in the beta patch that needed to be sorted out before rolling it out to everyone, then yeah. That was the entire point of the limited beta. :)

I would hope so. In the beta Orthodox dyansties' CoAs change randomly throughout the game.

Yes, it will not be today, but perhaps tomorrow depending on when we get the new text translated.
Great! Always better to wait for the best!

I don't overly mind waiting a week, it's no big deal really.

I just hope this (beta only for steam) is not a sign of worse to come. I mean in some Paradox games the beta has been out weeks before the official release, which is fine if everyone can access it, but as mods tend to adjust to beta patches, a long wait for access would prevent GamersGate customers from playing.

Does anyone know why the beta is only for Steam in the first place? Wouldn't releasing a beta patch be exactly the same as releasing a normal patch anyhow?

Come on, I want to play!

Release the beta patch for ys Gamersgate users! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.