• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Susana

COO Paradox Interactive
43 Badges
Aug 18, 2004
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Paradox Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
Hi gang,

As the games industry and lots of its fans gathered in Germany we took the opportunity to release a new trailer for A Game of Dwarves. News and trailer below:

[video=youtube;0l8p1PwwLho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l8p1PwwLho [/video]

COLOGNE, GERMANY — August 16, 2012 — Paradox Interactive, in another cunning scheme to avoid paying for plane tickets, attempted to reach Gamescom this week by digging an elaborate tunnel from Stockholm to Cologne, but accidentally tunneled into a subterranean dwarven settlement instead. While they were down there, however, the Paradox team was able to capture the lives and daily activities of these enterprising dwarves on video. They have compiled the new footage into an all-new trailer for A Game of Dwarves, and have shared that trailer with the world today.

To learn more about A Game of Dwarves, watch Paradox Interactive's Facebook and Twitter channels this week at Gamescom. If you can't get a Wi-Fi signal while buried deep underground, hopefully you can still get a hardwired connection to visit www.paradoxplaza.com .

Definitely looks like the game will be much closer to Dwarven Fortress than Dungeon Keeper from this video. Makes sense considering they have a DK themed game also in the works. Personally I'm very excited to see how this turns out, DF is a great game but I have not been able to get deeply into it for lack of time to better learn the commands and interface.

that was an appalling accent, please don't do it again

I think all messages in Paradox games should be read aloud with this accent. In fact, I think Firaxis should re-record the quotation speeches for each technology in Civilization V with this accent.

This accent alone is why I will probably buy this game.

Last edited: