• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

calvinhobbeslik

Field Marshal
22 Badges
Nov 29, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
I just got this enourmous warscore after I surrounded 3/4 of the American Army in Albuquerque:

v2_374.jpg

I was wondering: is there an upper limit to the warscore you can get in battle? I know that battles are capped at 25%, but I'm talking about the number under the battle result.

Really a famous and historic battle-result! :)
I would print that screen out and put it under glass.

I just got this enourmous warscore after I surrounded 3/4 of the American Army in Albuquerque:

v2_374.jpg

I was wondering: is there an upper limit to the warscore you can get in battle? I know that battles are capped at 25%, but I'm talking about the number under the battle result.

Good lord! Me and me friend is playing PDM mod in 1914s and he was Russia and got into a war with a westernised China. There's a battle that's been going on since 1912 with 1 million chinese against 100k russians after he mobilized and got more troops there, he now has 500k against over 1 million chinese and I can't wait to see the results!

Here it comes. A massive battle that I was talking about.

2012080700002g.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the massive white. I couldn't edit it out.

Yup. They were surrounded but none of that score came to the war or do I missunderstand the score?

Oh that is sad... It'd be hillarious if it didn't and I won the war from 1 battle :D

Well in my save, they still have 3200 brigades left of soldiers...

But afterall, I use PDM so might be why. Also they had 2000 brigader without mobilizating and when the war started, they had 4534...