• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was playing as Sard-Piedmont and I got the redshirt event when they took over lucca lol, in 1841! So then every italian country bowed down to me. Give away those provinces to France as your borders will look hideous otherwise. You'll jutt out too far on the left !

Yeah, but what im wondering is, what are the prerequisites to make the redshirts show up, and what makes the event fire properly? I had lucca totally overrun too, but then the event never fired...ive played sp like 5 times now and it wont fire anymore...:(

Yeah, but what im wondering is, what are the prerequisites to make the redshirts show up, and what makes the event fire properly? I had lucca totally overrun too, but then the event never fired...ive played sp like 5 times now and it wont fire anymore...:(

Was Lucca at war? Rebels can't enforce their demands if their country is at war.

No and then the redshirt division just sat their for a few months, and then disappeared..dont get redshirts very often though which was why i was asking for the prerequsites to make them show

Yeah, sometimes rebels disappear like that...did they occupy the province completely before disappearing? If not, then when they disappear, Lucca is fine.

Yup there ya go...the two sicilies was gp 7....so is there any way to make the redshirts come more frequently; i had some games where they didnt show up at all.

They may have offered the crown to 2 Sicilies and I guess they rejected it...

Uh, if you want rebels in OTHER countries, I guess you could DOW Austria and occupy their Italian spherelings for a long time to give them WE...