• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah true but its very easy. Just fight defensively, wipe them out and occupy. Was thinking, do people conquer Japan or China? Carve states outta Russia? Maybe Sweden or Spain? Curious to see what countries people attempt.

There was a USA player who conquered China...he posted in one of these threads.

My USA game was a collossal failure...I didn't max army techs and relied on mobilisation, epicly losing to Mexican and Colombian armies in lever 4 forts...

I only actually learned how to use my armies properly in my British WC game, when Foxl instructed me on how to defeat Russia.

Taking China with America is relatively easy. It can be done in 2 wars, though if your game is anything like mine Russia will pounce on China immediately after the first war. I'd suggest taking the Damming Region in the first wave as it's a money factory and a huge draw for Russia. Fighting Russia would probably be more difficult, especially without a European ally. Part of the problem is that Russia doesn't have much to take and only loses it's military effectiveness after several wars. After occupying Siberia for the 4th time leaves me pondering the whole idea.

Truthfully the USA is one of the best countries no matter the objective. If you want a challenge, pick someone else. I've even found ways to make Prussia interesting for the entire length of the game.