• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Russia is forced to scoff at the pettiness of the Germans, resorting to threats and bullying to try and force the Motherland to help them. Do they really believe we are so weak?

reis91 said:
Taiisatai64 said:
reis91 said:
Greetings.

I submit a request to the Tsar, concerning the security of our Northern shores, and the geopolitical situation in the East.
We hope that our history of good relations and working towards compatible goals can be maintained. Ever since 1901, when the German Navy allowed you into Sweden, and didn't contest your natural ambition to control Scandinavia, while taking steps to undermine British power in the area.

We now seek your aid to deal another blow to British ambitions, furthering the security of our shores and the Northern holdings. We seek your support from your fleet in Norway, into the North Sea.

For the last time, Russia remains neutral in this German-British war. The conquest of Norway was only made to benefit Russia. Helping either you or Great Britain at this time would not benefit me in the least. I am busy with other matters in Austria-Hungary.

The. answer. is. no.

Well, I hoped to do it nicely, but you do realize I can just make a truce with England and utterly rape you in Scandinavia? You are not in a position to threaten me, but I am. Easiest target right now is England, but, if you don't help, you are probably the most easy target now.

I understand the line of thought that Germany can't grow too powerful, but then you will have to accept that you will not be getting help anytime soon. Note that you would grow quite powerful if I attacked Austria in the back. You would gain Austria's home centers (except perhaps Vie or Tri), and a good deal of the Balkans (since you got more frontage than Turkey). Thus, for me to attack Austria, I need to have power of my own. One option is to attack England, securing the North. The other is to attack Scandinavia, letting UK and Italy fight it out.

Last edited:
Great Britain condemns such heavy handed negotiations from the German diplomat, and wishes to remind him that further such conduct could see his ears soundly boxed by the nations that, despite his best efforts to secure all of western europe, still lie on both his sides.

;)

Kaiser Tamius von Kartoffel wishes to remind the junior diplomats that he may actually take some sort of diplomatic action himself.

OOC: Has EURO sent in orders? Because while I think I'm keeping the British end up at the diplomacy tables, I really don't have a clue what I'm doing with the combat phase. And being nearly midnight, not sure I'll have time to learn either :D

Oh, so great Russia can't handle threats on her own? Feeling so afraid that you have to complain to every other nation? Perhaps Russia is not so great then...

Also, please send me copies of your missives, mein Kaiser. We have plenty to discuss with the German High Command, including a revolutionary new tactic codenamed "The Blitzkrieg"

Last edited: