• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where is the tech support gone? I registered the game and was looking to get my fix for the "tfh.exe stopped working" crash and now I can't find anything. I'd be very glad if anybody could tell me. :)

EDIT: I see the Tech support forum now, but it's empty and it says I have unsufficient privileges.

You gotta wait until they finish the whole migration process. They are switching on sub forums 1 by 1, but it's not going to be an instant process. Check tomorrow if still no joy you gonna have to wait more...

You gotta wait until they finish the whole migration process. They are switching on sub forums 1 by 1, but it's not going to be an instant process. Check tomorrow if still no joy you gonna have to wait more...

Ok. Thanks for the info. I expected it would have something to do with the migration not beeing finished. I'm very eager to play by now. :)

I think so but the capital itself will be full of supplies and will be hard to attack

Does having a level 10 radar let say in the alps (as close as I can to italy) will provide bonus to the italian fighter planes when they fite the british somewhere in the malta region (assuming the radar will reach that way) or the radar that I built only affect my units?

Does anyone know why is this not working:
Code:
country_event = {

id = 9999

is_triggered_only = yes

title = "EVTNAME5001"
desc = "EVTDESC5001"
picture = "parliamentary_scandal"

option = {
    name = "Recruit Cheat"
    add_country_modifier = {
        name = "recruit_cheat"
        duration = -1
        }
}
option = {
    name = "Research Cheat"
    add_country_modifier = {
        name = "research_cheat"
        duration = -1
        }
}
option = {
    name = "IC cheat"
    add_country_modifier = {
        name = "ic_cheat"
        duration = -1
        }
}
}
The game seems to not recognize the modifiers. Here's the code for the modifiers which I added in common/country_modifiers.txt
Code:
recruit_cheat = {
    unit_recruitment_time = -100
}

research_cheat = {
    research_efficiency = 100
}

ic_cheat = {
    ic_modifier = 100
}
The event fires in-game, but on the tooltip, when I hover my mouse over it, the tooltip doesn't show the modifiers. Clicking the option does nothing.

Hi, I am having trouble with getting a newish computer because I am poor ! > so I am playing HOI 2 !!
is there a way of getting to HOI 2 forums for advice OR are have they all been wiped

Ra
I think so but the capital itself will be full of supplies and will be hard to attack

Does having a level 10 radar let say in the alps (as close as I can to italy) will provide bonus to the italian fighter planes when they fite the british somewhere in the malta region (assuming the radar will reach that way) or the radar that I built only affect my units?
Radar only provides a combat bonus in the province it is in. You can see far with a level 10 but it does nothing for combat effectiveness.

Ra

Radar only provides a combat bonus in the province it is in. You can see far with a level 10 but it does nothing for combat effectiveness.

And the provinces/sea zones directly connected to it. That's why - if playing Germany - you should never build radar in Cherbourg, but better do it in Caen (if you only want to deploy 1 radar station). Or choose to do it in Lannion and Calais if you want to cover more sea zones of the Channel. Cherbourg is a bad spot to do it actually.

As UK you do Plymouth and Dover at least, but best is also to do Portsmouth because you will most likely station planes on the big airfield too and thus fight above it.

And the provinces/sea zones directly connected to it. That's why - if playing Germany - you should never build radar in Cherbourg, but better do it in Caen (if you only want to deploy 1 radar station). Or choose to do it in Lannion and Calais if you want to cover more sea zones of the Channel. Cherbourg is a bad spot to do it actually.

As UK you do Plymouth and Dover at least, but best is also to do Portsmouth because you will most likely station planes on the big airfield too and thus fight above it.

Does damaged radar infra still affect the combat?

Hi,

I am playing for the first time this game as Germany and trying make an alternate history.

Is inviting Japan to Axis a good decision or not? (If I don't invite them can I keep USA out of war?)

I also try to keep USSR out of war until I finished with England and France. Is an Axis Japan make any impact to USSR?

Thanks...

not really but ONE rthing is that japan randomly may decide to attack us early but this also freeze up the royal navy to tend to the asian area so you have higher chance at invading britain.

I managed to attach a engineer brigade to a HQ corp (xxx) by mistake. However I'm not able to split them so I can attach the engineers to the armor divition I ment to attach it to.
When I select the HQ corp (xxx) I see a HQ (x) and the engineers (x) , but the create new unit icon is greyed out and I can't use split either. How do I get the engi brigade detached from the HQ?

I managed to attach a engineer brigade to a HQ corp (xxx) by mistake. However I'm not able to split them so I can attach the engineers to the armor divition I ment to attach it to.
When I select the HQ corp (xxx) I see a HQ (x) and the engineers (x) , but the create new unit icon is greyed out and I can't use split either. How do I get the engi brigade detached from the HQ?
Remove commander from the HQ division. Single brigade divisions are not allowed to have commanders, and vice versa.

Something wierd has happed here. The create new unit (split) is greyed out on all my divisions. I have never seen this before.

Edit: hmm, saved and reloaded and all is fine again. Never seen that before.

Hello,

I am playing as Germany and it is 1942 now in my game.I just annexed Czechoslovakia.Can I get the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact this late?

Please help..

Reactions: