• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Derekc2

Sergeant
39 Badges
Jan 4, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
This is a aar of My Brazilian empire. I will conqure all of South america. This will be history book style and sometimes I will pop in with the gameplay but usauly not. Please coment if I should do some different things. This will be my first detemine AAR.

The year is 1936. The old Emperor of Brazil has died leaving his 10 year old son the crown. A smart and cunning American was aponted as the Regent. His name is Derek Von Creech 1 as history would later call him. His first act as regent was puting the reacaneries that help him become regnt to the major power office position of power. He then declared war on Ugaly as a conquest on his firts part of the unifiction of South America.His army marched throu the nation and took all their provinces and captured the goverment of the nation. He gave them two choices 1. surendor and live in london as exiles or 2. Be exacuted fighting a hopeless war. In a instand they chose option a. The great powers of europe oficaly reconised him as secondary power.Then he pout his eyes on Purgary. He used the lawful cousebeli becouse he could not just conqure them and soon his army was terring them to shreds. After a few battles their entire army was destryed and soon after a fall of one their provnsies they surendered. He then declared war on the Netherlands. With Briton siding with Tne Netherlands.

Brazil. Pfft. Try Paraguay :p

So the Regent Bribed The Czar of Russia:wacko:( why is russia leader when their's UK in the war I don't know.) how as leading the war. Then France, US and Columbia declared catamiont war on Brazil. First he allied with Britian to take out U.S. bit the lost:rofl: can you belive that? Then the regent went back in time with a wach and did secret negotiantions with both U.S and France and is going to kick Culumbia's but himeself.

So I took over the Russians and made them surendor. Than U.S then France. I saved afterwords( I hope no ones is bothered by that.) So I will beat Columbia and Her "allies" I'm so scared.:rofl: So will continou. I hope Britian doesn't DOW me or Imed doodmed., if that happenes.

There was a reason why the war of the triple alliance was considered unwinnable for Paraguay :D

Exspacaly with me in charge.:D Don't expent a Paruguary after the next war;). That's what they get for two things, They are in MY SOUTH AMERICA and that they are a democarcy. Muuuuhaaaaahahahahahahaha!

Friendly advice: Your AAR is pretty much unreadable, I can't understand half of the words, work on improving your spelling.

So the Regent got his but kicked by a Mexican led alliance.( evan thou it was started by Culmbia.:confused:) But he was a googd freind of The president of Mexaco. His freind officaly surendered. Whiched angered the president of Culumbia. He said Culumbia will have REVENGE!!!

With my first one Super China I had no one comenting on my story. I'm glad that one this one their are some peaple that are comenting.:) Thank you readers for reading my AAR even thou I have very bad speling. Thank you, my fellow shcolers.

From Historian DerekC2

There was a reason why the war of the triple alliance was considered unwinnable for Paraguay :D

Yep they had a leader who wasn't as good as the previous ones. Anyway Paraguay can beat Brazil I've done it twice.

Derekc2 Paraguay isn't a democracy it's a presidential dictatorship their's a big difference

Yep they had a leader who wasn't as good as the previous ones. Anyway Paraguay can beat Brazil I've done it twice.

Derekc2 Paraguay isn't a democracy it's a presidential dictatorship their's a big difference

I'v realized that. Well I have already gottan kinda farther along. In 1852 or 3 I anex them sorry.

I hadn't actually realized you had started the AAR already.

You mean this one or the Super China one. In retrospect I probily would had never continoued it. It also was boring. Almost no war. In this one I will have alot of wars. I will have to recounte that play secion I will have it be kinda intresting frome the last one to 1852-3 I was getting infamy down. In 1852-3 I got bored and declared war on Prugry even thou I was at 14 infamy. I hate wars of Catmiont it got super boring.:eek:o

Sorry about that. They should really have a spellcheck.

Try putting it on Word then copying across. Also, could you make your posts more detailed and include dates? Its a bit hard to work out exactly what's going on.