• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey, more ulming. You were really lucky there oO

That was close.
But I disapprove of the hate everyone who plays EU3 has on the Dutch :(
Still a great update tho!

I like the Dutch!

Wie zie je in de dierentuin, Nijntje? is my favourite Dutch proverb!

But it just sounds nice saying the Dutch while shaking your fist!

I like the Dutch!

Wie zie je in de dierentuin, Nijntje? is my favourite Dutch proverb!

But it just sounds nice saying the Dutch while shaking your fist!

Why that particular turn of phrase?
As a foreigner I'd expect someone to teach you some of our more .. colorful .. proverbs first.
There's an especially funny one involving a kitchen ..

Hey, i just tumbled over this AAR because of the soon-to-come release of ULM for Cities in Motion and its appropriate thread. I looked through a few episodes and well, i just wanted to say THIS IS GREAT! Keep it coming! :D

All the images in all the episodes are broken now, only thumbnails.

First posts can't be read :( please fix it!

News!
But probably not the kind you were hoping for.

As you've probably noticed, I haven't updated the comic in a long time. It is partly a writer's block, but mostly that I felt my game session was becoming a bit dull. It felt to be a lot of the same. Now, some will point out; that's usually what happens in an EU3 game, and some of us find that interesting to play (including myself), but I don't think it is that interesting to read.

And now with EU4 on the horizon, I am even less motivated to begin on this again. However, it is not allow gloom and misery. My intend is to start a new AAR once EU4 is released and get back in the game. So I look forward to that.

I truly appreciate the reception my AAR has received, and I hope its successor can live up to the expectations.

Will it be about Ulm? Probably. Won't that be more of the same? Maybe, but seeing the differences played out for EU4 already, I don't think so. My intend is also to try to focus more on making the story diverse and interesting.

I learnt a lot from writing this AAR, and some techniques will be altered and some will be built further upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.