• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Germany invades UK.
US invades it back.

ScreenSave11.jpg

Ah yes, a very common situation. Germany has very poor protection in Britain, so if I'm playing as non-German Axis I need to take care of its defense... It's quite amusing actually, having for example Finnish troops in charge of the British occupation :p

c05y4qexmd0rv0f2b.jpg

That's what happened after the Cold War got hot. Germany's is number three in the world after USA and UK. Again.

This was a 1941 Switzerland handsoff BTW.

It is a darn big problem that occupied territory always is given to the buffer state

It is a darn big problem that occupied territory always is given to the buffer state
Why thats just how the world should be :D A Great Federal German Bundes Reich :D
No just kidding you are right (-;

Those Germans never know when to stop when they are thinking about conquest :D.

BTW nice American superstack skyscrapers.

Generally yes, specifically no. It was actually Germany that invaded the USSR from the West and Britain that invaded from Central Asia and the Soviet Far East. The USA mostly stood there with their doomstack and didn't do much.

Look! Poland can into space! thanks to the American space tower!

Hahaha aww too bad I already made a nomination for Potm xD That would be awesome!

wtf-6.png

Yeah, lots of Kurdish Mafia Italians in Persia! xD Haha

View attachment 45585

Post-WW1

Stalinist Scotts taking over Britain...

I find particularly amusing is that they follow an ideology that still doesn't exist. Was there even an Russia revolution to put Stalin in a position of power?

I find particularly amusing is that they follow an ideology that still doesn't exist. Was there even an Russia revolution to put Stalin in a position of power?

Well, you can see among the decisions that I did not send back Lenin... so nope. Yes, that was the point :p.

Edit: Now I have leninist Ceylon, Guyana, Jamaica and Stalinist Malaysia and Malta?! as well.

Perhaps I should rename the ideology to Scottism :D.