• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Finland...oh dear Finland. In 50+ playthroughs, I haver never ever witnessed you landing troops in France...

Attachments

• Finland Aggro Max.png
    Finland Aggro Max.png
    678,3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
Reactions:
The most secretive of all nations. No one knows their government. No one knows, if they even exist...
...damn, 745 belligerence? That's wild.

---

Alpenfestung? Why not Danzig-Festung instead?

krautit.png

Actually, this (from the same game) might also be "awesome" for the purposes of the this thread:

nigeria.png

The only modification I did was altering the date Nigeria becomes possible to liberate, from 1940 to 1933. They started out with 4 IC, but I got rich by selling blueprints (which I got from being in the Allies) to neutral countries, which allowed me to spam the "fund new industries" decision for the first few crucial years. I fought the Italians in Africa, but otherwise stayed out of the affairs of my former colonial masters.

Nigeria gets an absolutely unholy amount of manpower, which would be an incredible combination with high enough IC. By 1960 I probably could have prolonged service further, built a 100-division army, ferried it to Europe, started WW3 against the USSR and won it.

• 4Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
...damn, 745 belligerence? That's wild.

---

Alpenfestung? Why not Danzig-Festung instead?

krautit.png

Actually, this (from the same game) might also be "awesome" for the purposes of the this thread:

nigeria.png

The only modification I did was altering the date Nigeria becomes possible to liberate, from 1940 to 1933. They started out with 4 IC, but I got rich by selling blueprints (which I got from being in the Allies) to neutral countries, which allowed me to spam the "fund new industries" decision for the first few crucial years. I fought the Italians in Africa, but otherwise stayed out of the affairs of my former colonial masters.

Nigeria gets an absolutely unholy amount of manpower, which would be an incredible combination with high enough IC. By 1960 I probably could have prolonged service further, built a 100-division army, ferried it to Europe, started WW3 against the USSR and won it.
Those neutral countries don't need to be neutral anymore!
Why don't you go for a shopping spree in South Africa or the Middle East? :D

Those neutral countries don't need to be neutral anymore!
Why don't you go for a shopping spree in South Africa or the Middle East? :D
It actually would have been very interesting to try and build a pan-African superstate, but since vanilla DH does not seem to know the concept of decolonization very well (so I'd have to fight the Allies), and with the USA having the A-bomb, it probably would have ended quite messily.

The Battle of Budapest in my Peace Without Victory run from 1917-1944. They eventually came back two months later with even more men and Austria-Hungary fell.

Screenshot (202).png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Playing my second game in DHF'36 as Japan. Manage to blitzkreiging China without any mobilization, despite 150+ free divisions by event for AI support (even getting most of them later as China-Nanjing puppet, heh).

Still can't say anything good about even land AI (compared to vanilla hoi2, which I played alot in recent years). Another example is on this screen, where Ger AI experienced nearly stalemate in France in summer '40, despite formidable buildup of panzers (8 full armors vs. 2 french l-arm). Just because 5 of them was buried in Freiburg rocks... along with 5 HQ units.

Attachments

• DHF_GerAI_panzers.JPG
    DHF_GerAI_panzers.JPG
    431,4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: