• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Untitled.png

As the Soviet Union in 1933 you start with 30% dissent. It's a pain to get it to zero, but there are some ways. Here in my game, I did it on 10th October, the fastest I ever did. Anyone did it before?

Here are sreens of my latest campaign on personnal mod as germany. This is post world war 1 situation. While the start of the war went well for germany, progressing rapidly in France and slowly but surely in Russia, trouble began to present themself by early 1915.

Early plan to attack south africa with all troops available in the colonies failed. The great eastern enveloppment movement against russia failed against a massive counter attack of Russian empire. In France, the defensive position adopted by french halted the progression and the situation became hard when the netherlands decided to backstab germany and seizing the Rhur ; After some gain and looses on the east front in 1916, a trench war began while on the eastern front slow progress where seen again after a quick turn over of the situation with netherlands;

On 1917, things went well for germany, making slow progress on each front. Evacuation of Africa turned into miracle as all division were saved after raiding some african lands and meating the mighty english navy that failed to sunk our rescue fleet. After a risky sneak move and submarine diversion by attacking convoy, everybody came back in the motherland. But not everything went well for the alliance. Serbia retreat in albania pushed greece to intervene in the war and join the allies as well as romania. After initial gains in the war ottoman cracked under the pressure and lost middle east to a new great arab empire decided by france and england; In the US, after a referendum to join the war, tension raised between north and south which finally led to a civil war.

1918 decided the victory of germany with the fall of Paris. With the urge of a needed victory, costly offensive and political intrigue finally broke russia and then the soviets. A first landing in UK was made in scotland to liberate the country; Nonetheless, things were beginning to turn bad as more and more english division came back from middle east. The brave scott troops helped by the african army divisions saved earlier managed to gain time for another landing to be made in south, this time with the full strenght of the german army. Naval battles were fierces but a security corridor managed to be held for the invasion to continue; After few months of resistance and a long siege of london, UK resigned; At the same time, austro hungarian and german forces were breaking italian lines and greeks troops to rush capitals cities to force them to surrender. One more month and god knows what would have happened within the german forces, exhausted of these 4 years of war.
DH.png

the great arab empire is already crumbling while others emerge (Senussi and Tunisia). Saudi declared war to hedzad hopping to take control of all araby + syria and Irak.

Caraibes.png

In the america, Guyana took its independance followed by Trinidad and Tobago. Venezuela decided it was the right time to expand and declared war on them. Rumors says they are looking to ally Colombia and Peru to form a strong south american alliance.
Mexique.png

After winning the war against the south for a second time, USA decided to punish mexicans raids and attacked mexico. The civil war was still going on and poncho villa was assasinated few month later.
south east asia.png

In south east asia, the crumble of british empire turned into a massive decolonisation movment with dutch east indies facing independance struggle while a goverment in exile was formed. They managed to ally japan to try to gain back the control of the situation. Much norther, Indochina collapsed with cambodgia and laos revolt but french army went to stabilize the situation. You can actually see a second revolt going on, this time supported by german covert actions; China is deposessed of major costal cities including port arthur which is surely going to pose major diplomatic issue with the beyand govermenent and japan.
Africa.png

Africa is exploding into many countries and both France and UK seek now to sign peace with their former colonies as they don't have the strengh anymore to fight while Versailles treaties undermined what was left of their main bases in Africa.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Screenshot (307).png

A resurgent Austro-Hungarian army marches across Germany after the Fuhrer declared war on the country following the annexation of Austria.

Screenshot (310).png

With the defeat of Germany in the Austro-German war, Hitler has been ousted and replaced with Hermann Goring and an independent Bavarian state has been established as a buffer zone between the two countries.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
You should edit your photos, no swastikas allowed on the forum.

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Yes, because having a rule against Nazi symbolism is totally the same as being a Nazi. Give me a break.

This has been a rule on these forums for ages, and it's a very easy rule to follow. Don't pretend it's something new.

Reactions:
Operation Unthinkable, 1962, French massive counter-valure nuclear preemptive strike on the Warsaw Pact
1678051636222.png

1678052103850.png

And land part of the offensive conducted by eight armoured armies with destination to reach Warsaw
1678051768929.png

Armoured raid through nuclear wasteland of Eastern Germany
1678051992426.png

General Leclerc's "Army Group "Rhine"" and second nuclear strike on Berlin
1678052261474.png

17th French Army assaulting Stettin
1678052409538.png

And finally unfinished French naval buildup
1678052516827.png

It's such a pity, they've cancelled EvW and we do not have Cold War Grand Strategy. However, DH with NWO2 mod serves this role extraordinarily well.

Attachments

• 1678052387826.png
    1678052387826.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
Reactions:
That is the reason why i altered misc.txt to make sure the US doesnt go nuking Paris again.

DH full, 1914.
Bulgaria a few minutes after joining the Central Powers (Germany, Austria-Hungary).

Bulgaria.png

And I thought: No troops? Where the heck are Bulgaria's units? (The single infantry in Skopje is actually an Austrian one. Austria seems, after having annexed Serbia, given Skopje and Tetovo to Bulgaria.)
I got curious enough to close my game to load it again as Bulgaria to give it a look.
Every single Bulgarian unit was in strategic deployment towards regions along the German-France and Austrian-Russian front.
Now... that's what I call commitment!
With all those units in strategic deployment Bulgaria's supply efficiency was in the single digits... and I realized, that's not bad but actually quite smart! Because it doesn't matter. All units will get deployed with only a few days difference and then TC/supply will be good again, the units can reorg and are ready for battle where they are needed.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Germany has been sitting on France for a while and I was wondering why it hasn't annexed it

1688848212329.png

After looking for a bit I finally figured out why...

1688848288636.png

I am wondering if I should send a garrison there to reinforce them and keep a Commune government in exile around for D-Day.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
lol.png

This was just too stupidly hilarious for me not to post.

Context: playing as the UK, never a dull experience, i go for some sweet sexual harrassment of the german allied states (had the curious case of France, after Mers el kebir, getting all salty and joining the axis), and with some quick infiltrations destroy Italy, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania and superpowered Slovakia. The germans went from 400 divisions to 240, and they went extended mob for an extra 1800 mp, while keeping 50 armored divs around. Cut to '43 and the boys are starting to get pushed back hard and fast, le me checks Moscow and lo and behold, look at the man defending Moscow.

Its also interesting to note that the 'strategy' worked wonders: the germans managed to counterattack and destroy about 2 soviet salients on the undermanned frontline, but its inexorable at this point that they will lose.

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Every time i see that you can give commanders to ICBM's

every time.png

• 5Like
  • 3Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
German armies have initiated Operation Barbarossa with a thrust on the southern front, encircling around 50 to 60 divisions north-east of Odessa. In a parallel move, the Army Group Center has trapped at least 50 more enemy divisions. From now on, my invasions into UDSSR will always feature a main thrust in the south in the first two months.

Attachments

• DH (checksum KVZZ) Germany 1933 scenario.png
    DH (checksum KVZZ) Germany 1933 scenario.png
    709,8 KB · Views: 0