• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Young men make wars, and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men - courage, and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men - mistrust and caution.

Temur Qutlugh will not go to Aqaba for money,
or for vassals,
or even to drive away the Turks.
He will come.... because it is his pleasure.

Truly, for some men nothing is written unless they write it.

What would Sun Tzu have said of thy rebel problems?
Maybe 'wtf'.

More likely 'What more can one expect from uncivilised barbarians?', only in Chinese.

Mind you, given his predilection for stating the obvious it would have probably been along the lines of 'Rebellions are a threat to the state and should be avoided'.

Hmmmm....

I will predict.

Deccan joins you.

That, or Ming will DoW.

The latter would definately be more entertaining.

or for vassals,
Considering Anthony Quinn played a Khan (Kublai), that's quite fitting :D

FEEDBACK

Macknull - Cored on most of India, that's who. But for how long? :D

Dewirix - That TSC was an anticlimax :(

Deccan's tech is lower than mine as they are Indian tech but not Tribal. I'm pretty Innovative and have a lot of neighbour bonus :eek:o

damn cliff hanger xD

What's wrong with that?

mayorqw - Excellent, I think you're in the right forum here ;)

Boris ze Spider - Don't worry measures will be taken...

PhilleP - Cheers :)

Chief Ragusa - True the Mamluks are the real target but things do not go according to plan ;)

loki100 - Groan!

GaiusC - Yes this is basically an attempt to rip away a few more provinces from the Mamluks and maybe pick up a vassal or two.

So far no one has come close to the full awesomeness of what happens next :D
What he said :cool:

Macknull - Sound advice but it is only the AI so f**k it :p

Deccan chooses to fight on the side of Iraq, but its king dies in battle with the GH, and you get a PU. Then your khan dies in battle the same/next day, and you inherit Deccan while being at war with it?
Reload country :)

That would be awesome. And I doubt Prawnstar would still ponder if he should reload :D

Other awesomeness: France and Hungary enters PU, then France inherits, and DOWs you while you're sieging Cairo and Mecca :p
That's grim but Hungary's fate looks rather different and difficult even without my help.

And then you have a TSC that spans half the globe!
It's IN inheriting is instacore

After such an uneventful TSC, I hope Deccan joins against you and the Mamluks sit out of the conflict not honouring their guarantee. :)
That's just mean!

The pebbles in your garden have started glowing with an unnatural blue light :eek::D
They better not, not after that amount of money :rofl:

ARG! This post is cruel!! :mad:
Thanks ;)

Ottomans and Ming start their own wars with those you face?
That would make things a bit easy

The thing that scares me the most about such a scenario is how the writAAR succession would pan out given the AAR.

How many prospective writAARs do we have here with a couple of thousand "friends" itching to grab a torch or a pitchfork for the cause?
:rofl:

Young men make wars, and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men - courage, and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men - mistrust and caution.

or for vassals,

Truly, for some men nothing is written unless they write it.

Doing it for teh lulz ;)

What would Sun Tzu have said of thy rebel problems?
Maybe 'wtf'.
:rofl:

More likely 'What more can one expect from uncivilised barbarians?', only in Chinese.

Mind you, given his predilection for stating the obvious it would have probably been along the lines of 'Rebellions are a threat to the state and should be avoided'.
Too right and note my Avatar!

Hmmmm....

I will predict.

Deccan joins you.

That, or Ming will DoW.

The latter would definately be more entertaining.
No and no, it's more fun

Considering Anthony Quinn played a Khan (Kublai), that's quite fitting :D
:)

Chapter Thirty Five

War with Iraq – September 1563

j7ajvb.jpg

This plan hasn’t entirely come together…

The war is Golden Horde & Novgorod vs. Deccan, Morocco, the Mamluks, Algiers. Oman, Haasa, Yemen and Iraq.

Oops.

It should be obvious what happens next…

Lithuania declares War – September 1563

25sae05.jpg

This lot is Lithuania, Bohemia, Mecklenburg and Aquileia.

Peace with Iraq – October 1563

200fi47.jpg

That’s my core claimed and a new OPM vassal. Now to get out of this mess without too many other problems...

Poland declares War – October 1563

5ebbs3.jpg

This lot is Poland, Brandenburg and Thuringia.

17th October 1763

2clkpg.jpg

Oh

----------​

There will be, he hasn't posted the sucession crisis.

Darn you PrawnStar you tease! You going to try and knock some one out, scourch and retreat, or are Western armies too technologoy advanced?

That is the worst turn of events that could ever happen.

Deccan not only abandons you, they also attack you. On top of it, Lithuania and Poland declare war on you. And then your Khan dies. And he's a point short of westernisation.

I mean seriously! I would've reloaded and no one would know! I would be too pissed off to even consider playing on.

TSC2 .. 17 October 1763

What previous khan lasted 200 years? Not really ... 200 days. This new Khan is not Adm 6, so is another failure.Only mil 8, he's not going to cut through enemies quite so well. And you're at war with -

Deccan, Lithuania, Poland in addition to the ones you wanted.

Oh shucks.

This is going to be interesting.

Wait a minute. There's something wrong here. The Ottomans didn't DOW you? They're still in the 5-y since last peace limit? :D

At this point, I'm not sure "Good luck!" is appropriate. You'll need something more.
Like, plenty of rebels blocking Deccan's progress (bad luck to have Deccan as alliance leader, by the way...)

If nothing else Iraq as a vassal is worth some warscore to release.

Once the Ottomans turn up then everybody will be at the party. I have a feeling that General Attrition will have to put in a stellar performance to save the Horde this time.

Karma works quickly these days, after you called the last TSC an anticlimax you were just asking for the Kahn to fall off his horse at the worst possible time.

Though I concede his replacement being rubbish as well is possibly a bit harsh.

Neeeeeeowwwww *boom*

The sound of a crashing empire.