[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think that we should indeed determine tactical units that learn to play with each other. Learning to play together will allow for shorter organisational (is that a word ? :wacko:) orders, and therefore more concentration on the combat part. And of course, we need to better follow those orders...

Indeed I felt like we were spending too much time on organizing ourselves, I think a more offensive (organized offensive) strategy should have been applied once in a while.

I think that we should indeed determine tactical units that learn to play with each other. Learning to play together will allow for shorter organisational (is that a word ? :wacko:) orders, and therefore more concentration on the combat part. And of course, we need to better follow those orders...

Agreed. I think that tacticly we did nothing wrong in the matches. However as Gig say we need to train our roles better and train more together with eachother in match like conditions. I also think that we need to learn one map at the time. When we master one map any other map will be easier to learn.

I can play anything but 2H as I can't fight without a shield. However my preference is cavalry and on certain maps cavalry play an important role. Such as on the ruin map. My biggest fault in the match was that I was to wild. My focus should have been pimarily to guard the flanks of the infantry, scout (I need to communicate much better) and to flank the enemy when ordered to by the GM. ;)

Anyhow I had a blast yesterday during the matches even though we lost. I learned alot from the experiance and I will try to dedicate as much time as possible to train with the rest of the NOP crew. :)

Oh and I think both Wetew and the hdk as his side kick did excellent job leading us. :)

Last edited:
yeah we need to learn how to co-operate :)

I myself made too many mistakes. I was too eager too uncontrolled. While battle is mostly waiting for a good moment :)
It would have been easier with 6 guys. As we didn't preper for 5 :p still I think we did pretty well.

also what I did in first round and gig in 2nd is frowned upon :p people not playing shouldn't talk :p but I think it helped us alot :)

-----
for those interested picture of me being a bit drunk at St. Patrick's Day yesterday :p