[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Meet Ferretcrusher the Tourney Champion :D

I won a tourney seven out of seven fights foot until 1st blood. Killed one guy, the first one. lol
and Wetew in post-tourney match :p

mb1-4.jpg

also Later I became King of our Faction....and changed it to a more Noble name.

mb4-1.jpg

Last edited:
I see that my faction went downhill after that I left... :p

So, Persistent World is worth playing ? just need to learn how to play it ?

If i understand well, the World is "reset" every now and then... how often ? How long should one play at least, to have fun ?

So, Persistent World is worth playing ? just need to learn how to play it ?

If i understand well, the World is "reset" every now and then... how often ? How long should one play at least, to have fun ?

Worth playing? yes, def. learn alot of stuff? yeah I learnd new things every few mins :p

resets are done every monday to prevent lag. tnx to sami and wetew I found out that mining is the best way to start. Just mine till you have 30 k (about 10 mins work or less) and than buy good equipment and your are set to go.
also a few tips dont go suicidal. if your hurt go back to rest or call a doc. dont die as often as I did at the start :p

I had two awesome moments yesterday. and one weird-scary one.

werid:
- whiel I was guarding my castle with other guy 4 outlaws approached. I asked them what their buisneess was and I told them to leave because my orders are not to let outlaws pass.
they filpped (one of them was an admin) he called me names and started yelling I was METAgaming him (wtf?) and I should RP.....dont know what his problem was. still I think admins shouldn't abuse their powers like this.
I stood my ground, but many would have let him pass. watch out for him hes very immature (DunnKnuckels)

awesome:
- the tournament :D I expected to die not to win :p lol
- The second one was a convo I was having with the other guard while outside our castle:
Me: Pff no war :(
Him: yeah boring....
A commoner 1 comes up: Dude I need your help that guy is killing my horse...
<we ride there...>
ME: Sir why are you hitting that horse?
Crazy guy: Im training...dont you see?
<he's hitting the horse with his fists>
ME: training for what?
Crazy dude: Didn't you hear? A boxing tournament!! I need to be ready! I shall kill many horses in that tournament! YEAH
ME: Horses? Tourney hitting horses?
Other Guard: WTF
Commoner 1: Let him stop that my horse.
<at that monment the horse dies>
Commoner 1: NOOOO
Crazy Dude: HAHA I WIN. Im WINNING
ME: dude here is so money buy a new one
<Commoner 1 attacks the crazy dude shouting before that something as DIE>
Before I could get off my horse, the commoner was dead...
Crazy dude: Ok I need to train more for the tournament, off to find new horses!!!
.....me and other guard ride back in silence to our post...
...after a while....
Me: Kids these days.

:D

Then i'll posibly give it a new try tonight after training session.

Who will be there for training ?

I have to let you down once again! Have to be at school today. We got some minor things to do with our report, and if we do it we'll get the highest grade. I'm not the one chasing for the best grades, but when it's so close and relatively easy to do then I just have to do it :p Plus the ones I've worked with on this project really want us to try for the higher grade.

I will be playing later on the evening perhaps (really late...)

Oh yeah, Nicklass from Swedish Warband have asked me if we would be interested in a match on thursday (or any other day). What should I reply to him? By the way, he got an account on our forum now, so I guess he could have posted it in this thread as well as PM:ing me.

Oh yeah, Nicklass from Swedish Warband have asked me if we would be interested in a match on thursday (or any other day). What should I reply to him? By the way, he got an account on our forum now, so I guess he could have posted it in this thread as well as PM:ing me.

As long as it's not a wednesday or a thrusday, and if possible not before 19h30-20h00 CET, i'm highly motivated for a match.

@Wetew, why am i still on the active-members list?

Give the lad some time... we are all busy. You can understand that studying is more important than a game, can't you ? :p

If no one shows up at 19h00, i guess i'll go directly to Persistent World then :p

@Wetew, why am i still on the active-members list?

Your not, atleast not on Calradian Realms :p Haven't had time to change it on this forum...

2011-03-30_00038.jpg

Sami and his deadly weapon ;)