• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That always depends on the perspective from which you look at it IMO

As a rule yes but not always. There are exclusions sometimes and in this particular case, since you mentioned that particular war, there is such an exclusion. An aggressive war is a foreign invasion of your country. During the Belgian War of Independence the Belgians did not invade any one, it was just an insurgency. That's why that particular war was not an aggressive one from any perspective.

OK, it looks like Option 5 for Belgium is liked the most

wow I love the 5th one.

Option 1 looks too peaceful. Option 2 has the colors too unnatural. Option 6 looks too simple. But options 4 and 5 are really nice looking. I would choose one of them.

Option 5 looks more romantic than option 6. :)

Although i am not fm belgium but i'd like to vote for option 5. Looks the most appropriate of all those 6.

As for the graphics they all look good but the 5th number is the best.

So be it. This one will be the skin for Belgium

belgiumoption5a.jpg

yeah I agree that the Eurogeddon colors are sexier than those of the Sexicolors mod.

thats probably my weakest point in modding, i was going to compare the color codes to see and mix them up for my mod but thats just the thing, i dont wana steal stuff so im trying to learn how to do it properly. I just cant mod maps and colors :-(

yeah I agree that the Eurogeddon colors are sexier than those of the Sexicolors mod.

Yes, indeed. The Sexi colors map colors are not bad but the Eurogeddon colors are better.

thats probably my weakest point in modding, i was going to compare the color codes to see and mix them up for my mod but thats just the thing, i dont wana steal stuff so im trying to learn how to do it properly. I just cant mod maps and colors :-(

Kovan Zero Nine, just don't give up. Keep trying. Sooner or later you will succeed with those colors.

You see the problem is that I don't have excel so I have to use scalc which doesn't work I had excel but It was only a free trial. What I really like is the glow around the borders it's amazingly cool and I don't know how to apply that affect

You see the problem is that I don't have excel so I have to use scalc which doesn't work I had excel but It was only a free trial. What I really like is the glow around the borders it's amazingly cool and I don't know how to apply that affect

How are you going to keep modding without a working copy of Excel installed on your computer ?

Kovan, I guess that's not the only weak point in your modding skills. :) What about this ? Have you figured out how to fix that yet ?

Ok as some of you know, I have been working on a mod named burgerkreig (soon to be renamed ) and have hit a cold point. I was adding in ukraine and all of the sudden the ussr disaperss and all the provinces go plad. I need some one to help. I will NOT release the senario file or a spolier alert. If you cab help please comment or PM me.

Kovan, I guess that's not the only weak point in your modding skills. :) What about this ? Have you figured out how to fix that yet ?

Well ya but I had almost all of it done. But I fixed minister skills cause of note pad but no I haven't fixed it cause my game is corrupted