• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Avernite said:
Isabella, or Nia?

Wasn't Nia still Antonio's girlie at this age? Or are we a bit further already?

I'm also pretty sure woodhouse loses and Mask wins. We all know Antonio got better and less arrogant, but Royce... ;)

Nia and Antonio parted ways when they were about 7 or so , I think . I memory is spotty . Either way , that was a long time ago already .

cylon-halloween.jpg

Happy Halloween Everyone !​

Halloween is also update day for me so instead of Trick or Treating i'll be typing away XD ahh the beauties of being old . Don't forget that it's also the LAST DAY TO VOTE in the AARLAND CHOICE AWARDS 2007 Q3 ! Please keep us in mind for both Favourite EU3 AAR and Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR !

Also , Thursday is when the AARlander comes out so look out for that ! Our interview will be on that one as is the usual custom and then you won't be disappointed because we'll have yet another special interview this weekend !

canonized said:
cylon-halloween.jpg

Happy Halloween Everyone !​

Halloween is also update day for me so instead of Trick or Treating i'll be typing away XD ahh the beauties of being old . Don't forget that it's also the LAST DAY TO VOTE in the AARLAND CHOICE AWARDS 2007 Q3 ! Please keep us in mind for both Favourite EU3 AAR and Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR !

Also , Thursday is when the AARlander comes out so look out for that ! Our interview will be on that one as is the usual custom and then you won't be disappointed because we'll have yet another special interview this weekend !

Happy Halloween indeed. Your story telling would impress even the great Cryptkeeper.

Zerch de la Opo said:
Happy Halloween indeed. Your story telling would impress even the great Cryptkeeper.

Thank you , sir !

Unfortunately while you all are probably out there trick or treating i've actually been in bed for the past few hours =( . It's either a fever or acute gastro interitis . I hope it's just a fever =( . Update is going to be a bit late , gents and ladies . =(

Get well soon!

Get well soon Canonized! :)

RGB & English Patriot: Thank you very much ! ^^

Indeed- Get well soon

Get well Armi.

Judas Maccabeus: thank you , sir ! Nonetheless I'll combine this suffering to Christ and hopefully make some good out of it ! ^^

JimboIX: Thank you !

TheExecuter: You're too kind ! I'm was very comforted when I heard you guys were doing that for me , thanks again !

grayghost: thanks , ole man !

Also , the AARlander and our bonus for it is on schedule for tomorrow ; Even though I missed an update I won't reneg on my responsibilities to you all so don't worry about that . See you all tomorrow !

TX4jo_champagne-cheers_358x265.jpg

IT'S TIME TO BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE AGAIN !​

That's right folks , we've once again swept the Favourite EU3 Category and Favourite EU3 Narrative category in this season's ACA ! Here is the results article: http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7659281&postcount=7

Congratulations to all the winners also and especially to all our friends who supported us as well as you readers out there ! Congratulations especially to our fellow Tempus friends who have done a great showing ! (After Party at JM's place woooo !)

Thank you again , readers , for commenting and supporting us ! We wouldn't have had this victory without you guys !

Thank you again all and as I recover from my fever I hope you all have a great week ! Also , we have our wonderful

Img212563708.jpg

FOR TIMELINES THIRSTS FOR THE BLOOD OF ITS READERS : SIEG TIMELINES !

I also wanted to let you guys know that the latest issue of the AARlander is out and it includes INSTRUMENTALITY , the new monthly publication that the Tempus Society is doing ! Please go check it out !

Congratulations buddy. I'll make sure to update your Warlord bio.:D

Congrats, cannonized, well deserved!

canonized said:
(After Party at JM's place woooo !)

:(

Well, I must make some sacrifices for the Society, I suppose. :p

(Seriously, though, although there wasn't much doubt in your case, many congratulations. :) )

Just wanted to drop by and comment on this AAR.

You've done a fantastic job, Canonized. I've never been able to read enough of it to actually have a coherent idea of the various plots, or to even scratch the surface of the quantity of quality work you've produced, but what I have read has been really great. Another well-deserved ACA sweep, for what will surely become a classic EU3 AAR in time.

Someday I hope to go through and read this magnificent piece of work from the beginning, but for now I can only catch snippets here and there as I drop by. I just wanted to let you know that even those of us who definitely cannot count among your regular readers still think this is a great piece of work.

Congrats canonized :)

The rewards this time sure had a lot of winners that I had voted for :D

grayghost: thank you very much , chief ^^

Grubnessul: Thank you ! and you as well ! Your debut comedy was a success , congratulations !

JM: Thank you ! It's a pity I've come down with this sickness so suddenly otherwise I would have truly made the threat of a party a reality ! XD

Phoenix Dace: Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by ! Commenting is indeed the bread and butter of writAARs and i'm very comforted by your words ! Lucky for you people who are still behind , you don't need to worry about those days when I'm sick and have to hold all my readers in suspense for a week XD . But I hope you continue to comment and let us know of your progress ! Many times fresh readers also bring fresh understanding to previous chapters that the current readers might require so feel free ^^

Avernite: Thank you XD You're a king maker !

Alright folks , time to update you all on my condition . So I went to the ER yesterday . I have a bad case of bronchitis . Luckily it's not pneumonia or anything . The guy who took my chest x-ray was a fun fellow though; kept telling me jokes while he wheeled my bed to the room . Anyway , I'm on antibiotics but the doctors said I probably won't fully recover until 4 days from now . Ironically on that 4th day is also my next World Epics test so that's going to beat me up . I suspect by Friday I can update again so please be kind ! Thank you for all your prayers , they've really been a great comfort especially in those dark moments of intense pain . Hope everyone has a good week and God Bless !