• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TheExecuter: Oh ? What kind of shadow do you detect ? Please elaborate !

Grubnessul: Yes , Granada and Egypt are ready to revolt and , indeed , we are going to see more and more about who Raul really is and his motivations .

kfijatass: haha , well thank you very much and welcome on board !

Myth: They'll be redeployed to Bohemia ; in preparation for annexation .

Avernite: Very sharp of you , Avernite ! I can't seem to get one past you yet !

Great work as usual!

Vive le Musleman Resistance! :D

Calipah said:
Great work as usual!

Vive le Musleman Resistance! :D

Boo ! haha we'll see how this debacle turns out ; it's gearing up to be a great conflict . And thanks again for all your help , Calipah for your knowledge of Arabic and Morisco Arabic as well as your insights into Islam and the cultures that had it in this timeframe !

canonized said:
TheExecuter: Oh ? What kind of shadow do you detect ? Please elaborate !

Nad nâ ennas!

Man cenich?

The White Wizard approaches.

...I mean...

...actually, I sense the forshadowing of Sio-pan in Raul's desperation...I hope it doesn't come to that...but we'll see.

TheExecuter

TheExecuter said:
Nad nâ ennas!

Man cenich?

The White Wizard approaches.

...I mean...

...actually, I sense the forshadowing of Sio-pan in Raul's desperation...I hope it doesn't come to that...but we'll see.

TheExecuter

Hmm You're closer to the truth than you think . But I don't think it's in the way any of you will suspect . I will give this hint . Those scars are an indication . The burning which did not burn .

Mini-Bonus: Taguchi Junno

vlcsnap-5234788.png

I remember that JM told me that he couldn't get Taguchi the baseball player out of his head whenever I wrote about Taguchi in the story so I thought I'd Upload this image from one of Taguchi's movies in order to illustrate .

And just to recap a little information about our current Taguchi: He lives with his room mate Pablo and currently is a graduate student at the University of Salamanca in a Japanese city a few miles from Osaka . He is the cousin of the Crown Prince but wishes simply to live a normal life without people knowing that he's related to royalty . We also know that he is broken up with Shiori although we do not yet know who that is . He's on the tall side and a bit lanky .

Aside from our Mini-Bonus I also have a great announcement for everyone:

I have decided that with the ongoing success of NA , I have decided to extend the expected timeframe of the Timelines narrative to now include a Nappy era portion ! Partly inspired by English Patriot's reminding me of Barry Lyndon , I plan on having lots of fun with that distinctly dynamic period in time and will definitely help segue into the Victorian portion of Timelines . I've updated the frontpage graphic accordingly to end at 1820 .

Also , look out for this week: Our interview with LeonTrotsky (we've been playing MSN tag so it's been a bit hard to get in touch haha) I plan on having that in no later than Tuesday .

Next update will be about Wednesday !

I'm also going to be gearing up for the impending campaign season of the ACA . Let's keep Timelines strong for our third straight season !

I guess that would depend on the timeline you're in :D

Avernite: haha yes but just wanted to put that in there .

Grubnessul: XD clever

Grubnessul said:
I guess that would depend on the timeline you're in :D
:D

My timeline of course, all the others are figments of my imagination.

So are you, for that matter :p

I'm your worst nightmare! :D

Now , now , my dear Dutchmen , behave ! Also , I'm curious if you guys also had the same problem as JM in trying to picture Taguchi ?

Lotus-6 said:
Sweetness. Waiting for this week's interview.

Interview hopefully coming either today or later on . LeonTrotsky and I are still playing MSN tag it seems haha .

canonized said:
Now , now , my dear Dutchmen , behave ! Also , I'm curious if you guys also had the same problem as JM in trying to picture Taguchi ?

I don't picture characters, actually. :D

I'm almost completely caught up....I DID notice the pic of Taguchi, and he seems a bit too....pretty to be what I kind of what I pictured him to be....but that is my problem, I suppose.

I'm looking forward to what happens next, to be honest. A possible rebellion in Egypt sounds intriguing...of course those troops going to England might have to backtrack to put down said rebellion.

Of course, there is the possibility of further rebellions throughout the middle east. Islamic fundamentalists even in this time frame sound unpleasant. It IS possible that there could be rebellions in Mecca....or Jerusalem.....etc, etc....

The army may be being removed from Egypt to protect missionary activity in elsewhere. There's nothing more irritating than having a missionary interrupted before completing their work. Failure and the inevitable revolt is not much more fun, but at least an army in situ helps contain the fallout. The sheer number of religions the Spanish Empire has means that the religious toleration sliders can't make everybody happy.

An earlier post mentioned four provinces at risk of revolt and two muslim powers about to take advantage. It is to be hoped that the campaign against Russia wuill not have to be curtailed before the desired provinces have been secured.

It seems to me that Taguchi's sleep was deliberately interrupted so that he would not hear the Professor's lecture.

Meanwhile, Raul seems to have less than pure motives for finding the keys and timepieces. As though he has someone he wants to go back in time to rescue. He's behind enemy lines and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's about to be betrayed. I can't help thinking that Riku and Taguchi are related.

Avernite: Haha , how do you see them in your head ? There has to be a way !

Amric: ROFL too pretty ? Well , as I told coz when he did his run through , there is a lot of anime sentimentality that permeates the work and that includes a cast of characters that elicits fangirls .

Yes , the next portion is going to be an exciting one for me to write as well . I want to thank Calipah for all of his help with his knowledge of the areas we'll be delving into and the peoples therein !

Chief Ragusa: Yes , it's especially painful when I start a conversion and then a rebellion pops up and given the size of the empire at that time in the game it took a good while to reach the trouble site at times and they'd get lucky with water shortages that allowed them to take the city . Raul , indeed , has motives of his own which are not necessarily in line with those in the Room -- even to the point of hostility . We'll have to see how it unfolds !

canonized said:
Avernite: Haha , how do you see them in your head ? There has to be a way !

I don't see them, just as I don't see wavefunctions in quantum mechanics or solutions to math problems. I just try to comprehend them, without an image ;)