• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
DerKaiser said:
Ah, the Nazis... Is there any crime they won't commit? First world war, then genocide, and now they're pushing coke to cap it all! The fiends!

WW1? They weren't even there...

It seems they're after el Dorado... Let's see if they find Aguirre. La Colera de Dios awaits them? :D

Kurt_Steiner said:
WW1? They weren't even there...

Haha I know- I meant "First they start a world war, then..."

On reflection, that did look pretty stupid...

Benuardo: My good man , you , indeed , are beginning to think on a plane greater than 3 dimensions . Well done XD .

ColossusCrusher: Haha , makes me think of them as power rangers now .

Benuardo: Disappointed ? Bevan's injury prevented him from further continuation . At the end of the chapter there was an indication of who won the overall tourny though ^^

comagoosie: Haha , well that's very good for you !

ColossusCrusher: Retro youth haha . Not a bad idea . Now I feel so old though XD

Avernite: spill it !

Murmurandus: ROFL . Gosh ... you guys are so terrible with those references XD The irony .

Qorten: I think this is the first time you've commented on our thread has it ? :D If it isn't you'll have to forgive me , I tend to have a terrible memory ! Please do tell us what you think and where you are in the work XD

Grubnessul: ROFL when will the mad--- oh wait I shouldn't say that word either XD

Murmurandus: ROFL I should have expected as much !

DerKaiser: I've been somewhat neglecting the future plot a bit so I've decided to spice it up gradually . And yes it seems to be brewing into a confrontation although this isn't as clear cut bad guy / good guy as it was before so we'll have to see how the dance works especially with the Timepiece sitting somewhere underneath the town .

Kurt_Steiner: el Dorado XD how could I forget XD

DerKaiser: Don't worry about it , Kurt just needs to learn his English a bit more ! haha .

Top Gun references and coked up Nazis.

Gives the statement "I feel the need for speed" a whole different meaning. :D

grayghost said:
Top Gun references and coked up Nazis.

Gives the statement "I feel the need for speed" a whole different meaning. :D

ROFL . I was hoping you would have read it sooner and yelled it out ! But yes , watched that movie a few weeks ago with Tom . XD

Yea, you'd better not use it, that word seems to bring up the worst part of me ever since 300 :p

Grubnessul said:
Yea, you'd better not use it, that word seems to bring up the worst part of me ever since 300 :p

Haha , I'll have to watch what I say XD

Of course the Nazis are Power Rangers!
If you slash them with a sword sparks fly out...

ColossusCrusher said:
Of course the Nazis are Power Rangers!
If you slash them with a sword sparks fly out...

Power Rangers and flying sparks? Why, thats MADNESS!

Waits with baited hook to catch a passing Grubnessul :p

canonized
Qorten: I think this is the first time you've commented on our thread has it ? If it isn't you'll have to forgive me , I tend to have a terrible memory ! Please do tell us what you think and where you are in the work XD

Yes, this is the first time I post in this thread as far as I remember. :)

I think your writing is very good, although I've not read very much of your AAR. Time-travel stories never attracted or intrigued me, and neither does reading large parts of texts on a computer screen. I'm not much of a narrative AAR-reader, more game play and history book AAR's. And that's mostly because they're not so heavy on text (AlexanderPrimus' CK AAR which I love as the obligatory exception).

Anyway, I think that if you cut out all references to EU3, Paradox or whatever indication this AAR is fan fiction and rehearsed it a few times, you might have a nice novella.

And once this AAR is done and you write something that does not include time travel and is half as intriguing as AlexanderPrimus' AAR I mentioned, I'll be reading every update the day it's posted.

Madness!
No!
This is...CRAPPY LIVE-ACTION TELEVISION!

Sorry, you caught a passing ColossusCrusher instead.

ColossusCrusher: ROFL what a hilarious image !

grayghost: ROFL are you trying to get me into trouble again ? XD

Qorten: Well thank you ! Yes , it is very narrative heavy haha . Nonetheless , I do hope to see you more often ! Always glad to have another face around here :D

ColossusCrusher: Mmnn speaking of live action .. I wonder if I could have Timelines put into a live action XD .

Don't forget the Megazords, or rather, the Megapanzer!

Getting the Spanish soldiers addicted was pretty crafty, Gehirn is clearly possessed of some subtlety. You've definitely peaked my interest with this mention of a potential third-party to the shadow war between the Silent Room and it's coalition of enemies.

VILenin said:
Getting the Spanish soldiers addicted was pretty crafty, Gehirn is clearly possessed of some subtlety. You've definitely peaked my interest with this mention of a potential third-party to the shadow war between the Silent Room and it's coalition of enemies.

Probably it's the Dutch.

We all know canonized sees us as a sort of group, we all know he wants to know what "valse bingo" means, so he might well see us as an 'evil' group out to crush his world dominance ;)

We might even accept English support :D

Avernite said:
We might even accept English support :D

How much are you willing to pay? :D

Avernite said:
Probably it's the Dutch.

We all know canonized sees us as a sort of group, we all know he wants to know what "valse bingo" means, so he might well see us as an 'evil' group out to crush his world dominance ;)

Of course it's the Dutch. And anyone who has seen "Goldmember" knows that the Dutch are "EVIL". So it must be a plot by the Dutch to crush his world dominance which is, dare I say it...but of course...MADNESS!!! :D

Using the downriggers now with double bait, and side running lead core lines to bring in a Grubnessul...he can't resist double bait.:rolleyes: can he?

Madness!
No!
This is...BELGIUM!!

Sorry, you got me again.

ColossusCrusher said:
Madness!
No!
This is...BELGIUM!!

Sorry, you got me again.

Well, I suppose I shoudln't be to dissappointed, as a ColossusCrusher sounds much bigger than a Grubnessul, which sounds like some small, mud sucking, bottom feeder, not a predator of the deep such as yourself. ;) :D

okay, sending the downriggers on a deep sounding to catch the elusive grubnessul. If this bait don't work, I fear I must conclude that the species has become....extinct. :eek: