• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
a reformed pope ... and btw the papal state is in mainz just next to them
EU3_10.jpg

29lg1w1.png

Playing as oman, I allied Mali thinking they'd provide an excellent distraction to the mamluks from the other side. A little way into the war, wondering why anything had yet to happen on that end, I checked in on my useless ally to find all three of its armies standing in uncolonised provinces and devoid of a single soldier... I can only assume that this was some sort of incredibly sophisticated military strategy that is beyond my feeble comprehension.

Do not worry, me and my cheating had nothing to do with any of what I'm about to show you, since I'm all the way in Indonesia.

Notice anything(s) wrong? Of course you do, you're not blind.

First let us see the clusterf*** that is the British Isles. "Great" Britain seems to be ill while Leinster somehow got a hold of northern Scotland.

There is one main thing I want to mention, and that is Burgundy. How it has survived I have no idea. I kept looking at Europe whenever I would get to the selection screen and Burgundy was alive and well every single time. Did I mentioned they're allied with France?

Other things are the Portuguese Normandy and France invading Spain. (that last part isn't strange but I haven't seen it happen in my other MEIOU games)

VENICE?!?!? That's all I have to say about them. Papal States seem unusually wholesome since whenever I play in Europe they usually get thrown down by Naples. (who has the annoying habit of giving back their newly conquered papal land after time)

But that isn't the best of what I have to show you. While Venice has a nice COT to fund an army to conquer such lands, this underdog seems to have become rabid.

I don't know how they survived the initial stages, but they seem to be thriving now. Karaman meanwhile has eaten up the Ottomans.

What mod is this?

I have seen the Byzantine Empire make a comeback by retaking Greece, though Venice is take as a vassle by Austria.

Last edited:
I dont really know if this is strange, probably not, but anyway,

29lg1w1.png

Playing as oman, I allied Mali thinking they'd provide an excellent distraction to the mamluks from the other side. A little way into the war, wondering why anything had yet to happen on that end, I checked in on my useless ally to find all three of its armies standing in uncolonised provinces and devoid of a single soldier... I can only assume that this was some sort of incredibly sophisticated military strategy that is beyond my feeble comprehension.

Prehaps the strategy is to seize the colony as soon as a European nation colonizes it?!?

Never see something like this...
I'm Austria, and Milan (my vassal) decided to cede Piedmont because it was unlawful occupied.
I got the province and liberate it as vassal to receive Imperial authority, but it seems Savoy is my vassal but also Swiss vassal... :confused:

EU3_1.jpg

29lg1w1.png

They are digging tunnels right into the palace, leaving those paper mache armies around...