• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3990/eu3game2011080918061535.jpg
I don't know if it's strange, a bug or just lazyness. My troops shouldn't look like that!
it certainly looks like your missionary is standing on the shoulder of a giant with a haldberd.
I'd say those conversion chances needs an additional success factor of at least 10% because of that alone :D

74634D33B53610DEB2A57E375AF1B104A845371D

This war has been going on for over a hundred years. England and France are overlords so the war leaders cannot peace out, ever.

The only way out is for someone else to come in and annex one of the powers.

EU3_3.jpg

I am using DAO lite (Delveti A Osman or Dragon Age: Origins (?)) It actually doesn't add too many provinces in Europe, it just seems like there are more because of fuzzy borders.

Not really strange as the next screenshot. Jiri Von Luxemburg is the Holy Roman Emperor and me, Ionnes Palagiologos is the Byzantine emperor, both leading an army and fighting a single battle. Hot Roman emperor on Roman emperor action!

EU3_4.jpg

This, I am guessing on reconquest cb, (which they revoked on my Hungarian provinces), one can annex completely over the war score. I have been sorely tempted to annex the Holy Roman capital a week before the historical fall of Constantinople (the 44 infamy reduced in part by my releasing of Bulgaria), but I eventually decided not to. I couldn't vassalize either.

I am not using DAO on this one. I didn't see anything strange, until I realized that the pale blue on Iceland wasn't Norway... but Vijayvanagar.

EU3_2.jpg

Again, I personally believe that user empires should belong in the "Post Your DW Empire Thread", as it's not that strange if it's user-controlled.

That's not the point. Look at England's king

I honestly want to know why every Ireland I see in these strange screenshots seems to have fallen apart. Is it really that hard to keep a 4PM together?

They keep getting into wars with larger powers, often France, and are forced to release one of the minor Irish states.

^^ semen joke #1254