• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, look! A guest! First time I've ever seen one! That's almost strange in it's own right!

I'm not actually a guest. The admins can't even figure it out. They've PM'ed me about it (and I can't PM them back)

But if you look at my actual profile, you'd see I have Eu3 complete, HTTT, and DW all registered and I have the Germany flag as my avatar.

Really? I thought that only happened if they funded it, or were neighbours. Wierd that Wurzburg got chosen.

They also somehow have one transport. But no core on Cyprus, or any coastal provinces. They lost Crete about a month later to Cretian Nationalists.
The funny thing about Wurzburg screenshot is that the province of Wurzburg is Orthodox. Probably they moved the slider towards narrowminded and got the heresy event.

Probably a re-re-re-post, but it was funny to read it:

flatulen.jpg

Strange in its surprising accuracy. Ivan IV (the Terrible) Rurikovich was born in 1530, the game is in 1515. Also, his military stats should be way higher, but you can't get everything. The game is played with miscmods 0.74 (Peace of God campaign), which explains that Papal Africa. Oh, and I love playing Alexandria. Can't decide between going for India or building a naval power base though.

Here's from my another game (DW 5.1b patch, no mods), a successful AI Castille. Almost all of that is cored. Strange they haven't formed Spain:

Technology weirdness from the same game with Castille. Look at Ming's technology level. Sibir is even more astounding with its tech level of 20 - Austria has 21!

And here's my Nepalese realm. Will be forming Hindustan within 30 years or so. I've just westernised and entered the Muslim tech group.

Blobbing Lithuania? Check. Britain in Spain? Check. Gigantic, un-unified Novgorod? Check. SuperSweden? Check. Huge Bohemia? Check.

Whoa, wait up a sec. Byzantium where it's supposed to be, and in Italy? No Hungary? Croatia alive? No France, and Berry's alive? Mamelukian Timurids sharing a border with regular Timurids?

Blobbing Lithuania? Check. Britain in Spain? Check. Gigantic, un-unified Novgorod? Check. SuperSweden? Check. Huge Bohemia? Check.

Whoa, wait up a sec. Byzantium where it's supposed to be, and in Italy? No Hungary? Croatia alive? No France, and Berry's alive? Mamelukian Timurids sharing a border with regular Timurids?

Now he is playing Great Britain, it being in Spain isnt that odd.. and Novogorod needs some cores and regions :)

and hey a big Hannover check!

Did the AI actually form a Byzantium that pretty? Genuinley shocked!