• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Personal Union led by regency council :rolleyes:
(Bavaria DOW's Austria for the throne of Baden, Austra wins, but in the fights their king gets himself killed... )

AnimistMameluks.jpg

Mameluks get Tribal Crisis, when somehow one pretender wins, but probably based on province he appeared in, changes state religion to Animism. Morocco who already owns everything from West Sahara to Alexandria DOWs, I DOW for Judea, and Syria DOWs. Since they are animist, they lost lots of teritory. Some 15 years after this they only have Cairo, but few months after this, another pretender wins the war and gets religion back to Sunni.

AlloutEuropeanWar.jpg

Middle and Eastern Europe in total mess. Poland inherited Lithuania, Ukraine rebelled, Im taking provinces from Poland, Serbia 5 province Balkan power, they had 8 at one moment, later they also took Banat, Hungary smashed, Bohemia getting DOWd all the time by AustrianPolish alliance, or by MilaneseBavaria alliance, Teutonic order with one province left, devided between Poland and Denmark, with Kurland forming in 3 provinces, and Livland defecting to Riga. 20 years from this, Prussia formed as one province in Memel, and Danzig declared independence, only to get annexed again. My current mission when I form russia, is to help German unification and expand into Siberia (Golden Horde and Sibir are by now one province minors ) :rofl:

Too bad you're playing as England, inheritance would be great. Luxemburg inherits England (yeah I know that it cant happend in the game from NA.. ) and then France inherits Luxembourg :rofl: and after 3 month Castille inherits France :rolleyes: It would be just great !

TelcontarElessa said:
Personal Union led by regency council :rolleyes:

You got that wrong. It's called "outsourcing of executive positions".

Duke of Wellington said:
That ain't bad at all.
And perfectly reasonable considering the absolut genius he is.

th3freakie said:
And perfectly reasonable considering the absolut genius he is.
For some reason, Knut Knytling springs to mind.

EU3_42.jpg

This siege lasted 73 years. I wonder if they even remember who they were fighting...

Haftetavenscrap said:
EU3_42.jpg

This siege lasted 73 years. I wonder if they even remember who they were fighting...

:eek: First of all, why the hell did the war lasted so long and second, either the attackers were to lousy or the defenders were great strategists and had Archimedes with them

Haftetavenscrap said:
EU3_42.jpg

why do I have the hardest time believing this? The longest siege I have ever seen is 5 years and then you come and blow it away 14 times. :D

TrojanAC said:
>Imuge<

i think france is certainly doomed ... they won't recover from this little prestige hit :p ... note that there's no war exaustion :eek:

They'll be back.

France always return to power some way or another :p

Earlier in the thread there are a couple of century-long sieges. There is actually an English army in my game seiging a fort in Tyrone with 1100 defenders...100 more than are attacking. That has been going on for a long time, too.

comagoosie said:
why do I have the hardest time believing this? The longest siege I have ever seen is 5 years and then you come and blow it away 14 times. :D

That's why it's in this thread ;)