• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ziruz said:
Huh? Never heard of it. Do you mean Lothringen? :p
Lorraine is the light blue country between France and the HRE in 1453

Ziruz said:
Hehe. Only the French and the German understand it :D :p
Same thing with Elsass :rofl:

I always pronounce them Elsass and Lothringen, because I know German but not French.

Now you know.

It's always been Alsace-Lorraine to me, but one of the guys I live with is French and he pronounces it L'renn, so I guess that's the correct French way of pronouncing it. Mind you, he's a Burgundian... :p

Only strange if huge blobby countries are stange... I was playing as Great Britain in my New-World Nations mod and letting all the New-World nations get on with it to see what would happen. They had no help from me whatsoever...

northpacific.jpg

southwest.jpg

southeast.jpg

north.jpg

northeast.jpg

aztec.jpg

muiscan.jpg

muiscac.jpg

muiscas.jpg

Rodrico Stak said:
What two countries are those?

The orange one is Navajo and the lavender one is Muisca. For what the New World looked like at game start check out the picture in the mod's thread. Here

Moquel said:
greatld0.jpg

.. well okay, I guess I have my work cut out for this game.
In one of my game France inherited Burgundy six months after they entered such a personal union. And the game had lasted for only one year then.

Found the screenshot:
EU3_38.png

But it was even worse then i remembered, look at the date.

Last edited:
Earl Uhtred said:
Jesus :eek: They've not even had time to put down that revolt in Dauphine.

Did you play on?
Of course I played on. And it was supose to have been an AAR, but for some reason everything became a little bit harder :p
SapientHomo said:
If it had been me I'd have considered switching to France and playing as them.
Thats cheating you know ;)

In my current game as France I formed a personal union with Burgundy after the succession war with Lorraine.

First time I've used the "Force Union" peace deal too! Sweet.

Edit: Only thing sweeter would be forming a personal union with France as England as the senior partner. Oh yeah..

asdaoh2.jpg

Here a pic from my game.. :D

Last edited: