• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The year is 1512, England transformed into Great-Britain a few years back as I was not really paying attention. At some point, England revolts and breaks away from G-B on Ireland as a protestant nation! It has even converted Ulster.

this is sure strange enough, Russia being personal unioned...

:rofl: the mecklenburg only have 2 provinces :rofl:

damnjq5.jpg

i hate that lol, damn

size of Russia...
empire2in8.jpg

empire1st8.jpg

another thing to note: the suicidal DOW from Timurid empire, :D going to demand all the cores there XD

The event in it self isn't so strange, but the fact that it happened to Islamic Ottoman Empire is if you ask me. Certainly because they never were in the HRE in the first place.

But I gues it's possible if they have a province in the HRE. But it isn't logical if you ask me.

Last edited:
henryjai said:
this is sure strange enough, Russia being personal unioned...

:rofl: the mecklenburg only have 2 provinces :rofl:

Since heritage doesn't care for country size such things happen every decade (and did so in reality, too). It's not unusual.

bowl of soup said:
But I gues it's possible if they have a province in the HRE. But it isn't logical if you ask me.

I think it is. Ottomans conquered an imperial province and the emperor wanted to expel them, which is quite reasonable as they are Muslims. One can argue if the Ottomans would leave such a chance ununsed, but on the other hand, with the negative effects to relations and prestige, it might be reasonable for them to leave the province within the HRE, at least for a short time...

xantener said:
Since heritage doesn't care for country size such things happen every decade (and did so in reality, too). It's not unusual.
In reality though, the ruler usually took his things, and move to the new state he was ruler of if it was much bigger, making the bigger country leader of the union anyway.

@First Russia pick... I love how you have "a rather bad reputation" yet 100 relations with everyone on the screen. I have a slightly tamished reputation in my Russia game, but not relations over 100 and very few that are even positive. Then again I don't think I have ever seen the two make sense together.

Moquel said:
Some 200 rebels were responsible for the first 6800 days...

same thing happend to me
wonder how they did survive for 30 years

Was waiting for the landlocked English province would defect but rebels did never capture the province :mad: