• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well these may not be strange but I still think I should post them.

Are the raging fifties like the roaring twenties? :D

look down where my cursor is. I never knew the pacific ocean was so small and so south.

I think the game should be called Poland's ambition. I hear that there is improved AI in 2.2 and I see they want the +1 missionary and the prestige but c'mon. Later the province defected :wacko:
polandsambitionab4.png

The tables have turned on Ming :)

I'm pretty sure I did -something- wrong since god censored the entire world for me.
monochromeworld.jpg

T'was because I somehow managed to mess up during the update to NA 2.2 :p
Reinstalling everything fixed it tho.

Timbrizcha said:
I'm pretty sure I did -something- wrong since god censored the entire world for me.

Reinstalling everything fixed it tho.[/QUOTE]
I guess you've been trying to work something with TOT v2.1 :p

Timbrizcha said:
monochromeworld.jpg

Reinstalling everything fixed it tho.

:eek:
:rofl:

comagoosie said:
And he is making the ducats rise. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I never knew Jesus could raise money from the ground.

How do you think he paid for all that fish and wine?

Look what happened to poor Portugal in my game:

portugallolhj2.jpg

And yes, Madeira is its ONLY province :)

My guess at how this happened:
1. Castille inherited the throne of Portugal.
2. Castille got at war with France.
3. France demanded the release of Portugal... on Madeira, unfortunately ;)

TheSHEEEP said:

portugallolhj2.jpg

That does look strange. Is it me, or is it placed RIGHT on the border? Unconvient if you're at war with both factions :eek:

TheSHEEEP said:

Unfortunatly you do not choose what provinces to release as a different nation, portugal would still own Lisbon, or else it wouldn't be portugal.

My guess what happened.
Seeing how castille was slowly creeping up on their borders, Portugal put all of its money together and moved to a island, just as expected spain took all of their land provinces. So now they are left with only the island capital.

comagoosie said:
Unfortunatly you do not choose what provinces to release as a different nation, portugal would still own Lisbon, or else it wouldn't be portugal.

My guess what happened.
Seeing how castille was slowly creeping up on their borders, Portugal put all of its money together and moved to a island, just as expected spain took all of their land provinces. So now they are left with only the island capital.

Or they revolted from Madeira, it's one of Portugal's cores that will last through inherits and annexations. Happened to me once (but on Azores).

Kazmir said:
Or they revolted from Madeira, it's one of Portugal's cores that will last through inherits and annexations. Happened to me once (but on Azores).
That was my guess. Want something more strange? I've had the Papal State end up on Maderia. I think it was in a game of MMG

eu3-20080201-212531.png

Not really strange, just... odd. Why would they wish that when i just granted them the rights, so that they could help me out? :eek:o I feel the people of France is feeling alittle traitorous!