• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you Sakura_F for the nomination, and thank you all for your kind words.

Although I've been a member of the forums for many years, I wasn't particularly active until late 2012. Over the 9 years I have been a member, I have occasionally read AAR's, and found an excellent source of entertainment, humour and game advice. Recently I've started to read these forums far more frequently, spending far more time in AARland than any other part of the forum.

It's been a genuine pleasure reading the work so many entertaining and engaging writers, and I look forward to many more to come.

Congrats!

Thanks again to everyone for the messages of support.

I'm going to hand over a day early, as I'm not sure whether I'll be on my PC tomorrow. The reader I'd like to nominate is someone who has been very active in my own AAR, with frequent comments and suggestions. Not only that, but I've seen them offering constant encouragement and feedback in many other AAR's, particularly in the EU3 forum.

A very, very deserving fan of the week, please all join me in congratulating SirkTheMonkey!

Congratulations SirkTheMonkey!

How many of you does it take to (by pure chance, of course) write a standard comment on typewriters every hour? Or is your nickname just monkey business?

Congrats Sirk ! :)

Oh wow, this is not something I ever expected to get since I'm usually an AARland lurker. I suppose I'll have to comment on all the other AARs I read now to keep up appearances. Thanks everyone.
congrats SirkTheMonkey, not only a fascinating forum name but a very well deserved recipient
Congrats, SirkTheMonkey! Typo when picking your forum nick?
How many of you does it take to (by pure chance, of course) write a standard comment on typewriters every hour? Or is your nickname just monkey business?
I didn't think my username was so interesting. It's not a typo Qorten. So far one of me has produced a comment every 4¼ hours since I joined (although I was lurking reading Bastions and Rome AARisen for a little while before making an account) so 4 and a bit mes?

Congrats! You really should comment on every AAR you read anyway, or at least try to... :)