• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another deserving winner! Congrats, Selzro!

Congrats Selzro, well deserved!

Nice choice. Congratulations Selzro :)

Thank you all, and especially Dewirix! :) If anything were enough to get me to finish my next Subcontinental page, this is it!

Well done Tanzhang! Congratulations :)

Congrats!

Since it's Sunday already, I hereby proclaim Tanzhang (譚張) as writer of this week! His earlier AAR Onze Plaats in de Zon: The Rise of Frederik de Grote (van Holland) has no shortage of awards, but his newer one, The Birth and Rise of the Ishida Shogunate: Volumes 1 and 2 - An A-H Japan AAR is also quite a feat - and very ambitious, since after 12 updates it's still in Volume 1 (before the game even gets started)...

Thank you very much! :D It's always good to receive awards, but it is an honour to receive one from a writer whom you're a fan of. Thank you once again Selzro!

Wow, two awards on exactly the same day! Congrats and well done, Tanzhang!

Thank you! :)

congrats Tanzhang

Congratulations, Tanzhang!

Thank you Aldriq! :)

Wah, a double! Congratulations Tanzhang! =)

Thank you! Doubles don't happen often, do they?

Congratulations, Tanzhang!

Well done Tanzhang! Congratulations :)

Congrats!

Once more, I'd just like to thank Selzro for awarding me Writaar of the week and to everyone who has commented, both here and on my AAR. Now, onwards with the show. :)

I've had no trouble at all finding a worthy successor: his current Vicky II AAR is an audacious yet hilarious attempt at world conquest as an African Minor with incompetent, poet-laureate generals and soldiers in flashy pink uniforms while his previous works include a WC with Scotland (God help us all) and a spirited yet ill-fated AAR attempt with Oyo. For what its worth, he's also a fairly active commentator on other people's AARs, which I think is a good attribute for any writer. Without any further ado, I present MorningSIDEr as this week's WritAAR of the week! Congrats!

Congrats morningSIDEr!