• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Today is Sunday. So it's time to pass this award to my chosen writAAR. His/Her AAR, Ambition - A Stateless General's AAR, have hooked me from the very beginning. Halen and his soldiers of fortune have travelled and delivered heavy punches to their enemies from Chile and all the way to Prussia. This WritAAR have created a tour de force with every update.

Congratulations ThunderHawk3! You are the WritAAR of the week!

Congrats!

Once again, I am absolutely blown away. Thanks so much Zzzzz... and everyone else. My only (non-interactive) AAR is Ambition and it's not even two weeks old. I never imagined it would receive so much praise.

Well, the time has come for the title to pass on, so I'd like to nominate Tufto, for his excellent writing in The Devil's Darkness , as the new WritAAR of the Week! Congratulations Tufto!

(And thanks for the suggestions I received.)

Congrats Tufto!

Congratulations Tufto. A well-deserved award.

Nice choice. Congratulations Tufto!

Congrats! :)

Congrats thrashing mad! Very well deserved. I guess I should catch up on that brilliant AAR again. ;)