• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ill just say game is getting tougher, but we are having fun at least.

The Soviet troops are more advanced than their US counterparts in China and looks like you're outnumbered. Don't let them make PRC there, or you will be outnumbered everywhere soon! :eek:

Yeah, I noticed that. I have not had the spare IC to upgrade my land infantry. I will post a screenshot of the exact troop contents of my army, but I have way more marines then I do regular infantry. This means that I upgrade marines before infantry.

Thankfully, the marines have been preforming much better then regular infantry. I've got a mix of marines, mechanized and regular infantry in China.

Africa, its regular infantry.

And in Europe, it is mostly marines, mountaineers, armor and mechanized forces.

@safferli: The armor is meant to go around the flanks, and not directly assault the capital. It is more or less my intent to surround it and cut off any avenues in which they can reinforce their capital. Their capital has their reactors.

It also has 10 forts and it is urban. I would not like to face too many divisions there :)

Cottbus contains the spearhead of my armor and mechanized forces. Spanish and British infantry are moving up to Potsdam, and I've got my fair share of marines north of Berlin, as well as reinforcing Potsdam. Don't worry, I'm not that suicidal. That would be too costly to send in armor and mechanized alone. Though I might send them in as support of the infantry. I expect ~100 divisions will be required to successfully attack their capital.
@Storm501: Yes, I have focused much of my strength in the PRC region as not to let them liberate that region. I am well aware of the disaster that would provoke: A never ending war in China.

@elbasto: Thanks :)

edit: Good timing Cool. I'm on from the school's computers :p

Last edited:
Just caught up in this AAR, and wow. I never knew the AI can be so devastating, ruthless and un-giving.

I hate to say this, but it almost seems hopeless, yes you are gaining land in central Europe, however you are not facing the entire Axis Army.

I do wish you luck as you need it, 0MP, divisions are more like regiments, some obsolete compared to the enemy... This AAR is like a alternate history book, yet more gruesome and bloody.

If anything I suggest an event to bump your MP ever so slightly. I would not consider it cheating, though you may. But how about an event which lowers the age limit for recruitment to 17 or maybe even 16. As a result you do take a slight dissent hit.

In either case, keep up the fight. Even if you win the war, the world will never be the same, if one thinks of this is in a reality sort of perspective it is haunting...

If you're feeling gamey, you could encircle Berlin and not take it. :p

I don't think he could take Berlin even if he wanted to. At least not before it is seriously weakened by siege.

It's amazing how the two of you are holding on... Germany is such a behemoth, they have lost most of their homeland and got hit by nukes, and still have got hundreds of IC left. :eek:o

And Soviets attacking in China. Oh boy. At least those Chinese troops will have decent tech now. Have the Japanese built any troops yet?

Sadly, they have not built anything of much significance. Though, It allowed to to move the divisions I had on Japan to China.

You may have to edit japanese build priorities more heavily towards land units.

Uhg, triple post but what ever. I need to ask the question anyway.

How many people use the page listings on the first post (Page 1, Page 2, ect...)? I'm just wondering, I might remove it. I would still keep the rest the same though.

I don't use it, but I have the AAR always open in my browser :)
As Jalex pointed, it is probably used mainly by newcomers? Maybe just simplify it, only put links there.

Good idea surrounding Berlin. Although it may look gamey, I think it simulates well that Germany should be in ruins now, when the most of it is take.

And thanks for updates :)

If you're feeling gamey, you could encircle Berlin and not take it. :p
But would it put a dent in their nuclear bomb production?

@Rommel22: Nice name :D. But your idea seems..somewhat reasonable. I shall consider it. Germany is also low on MP. The Soviets are not, but that is what China is for :)

@sonofliberty: I've already done that. Well to China atleast. I didn't edit Japan's though, I might want to consider that.

@Biges: Thats cool! But I am working on encircling Berlin, then taking it so we can stop their nuclear production. As for the gamey part, I would assume that the Germans have supply dumps outside of Berlin :). So encircling it without taking it I would find gamey.

re: nuke production

Didn't they nuke Berlin earier? Doesn't the infra take years to recover from that, and therefore so would the reactor?

edit: and if not, wouldn't encirclement + strat bombing work too?

Yeah, first we gotta encircle Berlin though :)

For the Role-playing this AAR is you must only encircle Berlin when you can take it. Its only fair.

Me and Cool already agree on that, don't worry ;)

Britain should use any V-2s or Strategic Rockets they have to destroy the city as a fun act of revenge.

If either of us had the ability to build anything, I'm sure we would :)

Right now, supplies and consumer goods are top priority.

Having that much dissent pretty much demands it lol. Good luck with the Berlin problem

CBS World News - December 13th, 1951

December 13th, 1951

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight we will be reporting on the latest military events from Europe and Asia from our correspondent Tommy Fourever."

"Good evening. Tonight I bring you reports from Europe and abroad. In central France, American units have begun the counter attack at driving the Germany-Italian invasion out. After preparation over the last few months, this attack finally began at the end of November and has brought significant progress. Along the entire front, German units are in full retreat with their allies. I will report more on this developing situation as reports come to Commander Feuersturm's HQ over the next few days."

"In Africa, German forces have landed in Libya. The attacking forces comprised of at least one panzer division and two mechanized divisions. The landings, which took place with Italian naval support, came upon the beaches unopposed and was not detected for quite some time. American infantry in the area have moved down from Tunis to deal with the threat."

"In Asia, the situation has not changes much, except for some minor skirmishes between the Red Army and American troops. The major news, however, was the large naval engagement between the German Kriegsmarine and the American Navy. In the waters north of occupied Brazil, the American carrier group with its aging carriers was caught off guard patrolling the waters for Argentinian merchant raiders. When the group commander ran into the powerful German navy, he immediately ordered a withdrawal. The Germans, however, had no interest in giving up the fight. Over the next few days, several hits were scored by both sides, but no critical hits. The turning point came the day after when 6 carriers were sunk in the early hours of the morning during a dawn attack. The American carriers were able to score a direct hit one a single German carrier before withdrawing with their remaining three carriers. One cruiser as also sunk by the American fleet. During the engagement, two battleship crews were forced to scuttle their ships and surrender to the German vessels. They are reportedly being interned in Brazil."

ScreenSave123.jpg

ScreenSave124.jpg

ScreenSave126.jpg

ScreenSave127.jpg

ScreenSave128.jpg

**Thankfully, these carriers were old and of little use against the modern nuclear powered aircraft carriers the Germans have. Seems me and Germany have a naval tug of war. I sink a bunch, then they do, back and forth :(**

Geez 6 Carriers?!?! Wow. And the Midway looks unhealthy too. She'll be out for a while indeed. Great going though, the counter offensive in France should be interesting