• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@ROMANU
Your right about that. Ill have to move quickly to get as many troops over those mountains as possible before the enemy has a chance to move troops in form other areas. But judging by the Bulgarian campaign this shouldn't be an issue.
Mountains are for mountaineers. The Balkans are really mountainous, so maybe a couple of divisions wouldn't be a bad idea. :rofl:

With that Black Sea border, you should build a big navy and state your claim as the no. 1 naval power in the Black Sea (this after you dealt with Hungary and Turkey).

With that Black Sea border, you should build a big navy and state your claim as the no. 1 naval power in the Black Sea (this after you dealt with Hungary and Turkey).

:rofl: Except for Cosmetic reasons, I really can't see the use of a Romanian DD/BB/SS/ETC to be built, unless he build a supper battleship to show off to Turkey and Ukraine D:

I'm talking CV+DD to eliminate the Ukrainian fleet as in Ukraine it is likely that Khrushchev the syndie is likely to take power, and you're an enemy of syndicalism in this game.

A Navy shallbe put into the works, I plan on assisting Greece in pounding the Ottomans into submission.

Plan on using Romanian wolfpacks? Heck, if Russia discovers Bliztkrieg, why can't Romania do wolfpacks D:

Plan on using Romanian wolfpacks? Heck, if Russia discovers Bliztkrieg, why can't Romania do wolfpacks D:

Maybe some Battle cruisers and heavy destroyers assisted by a naval bomber wing and just possible some transports should the need to land some divisons in Sevastopol ever arise

Mountain divisions are the suck! I never use them and always do fine in all my games. It just adds more unnecessary micromanagement.

Last edited:
The Interwar Era
More divisions moved to the frontier, after completing training.
HoI22009-01-0318-46-59-17.jpg

It will be awhile before we can go to war with Hungary, so in the mean time the economy has experienced a boost as a result of the victory in Bulgaria. Industry is expanded soon after.
HoI22009-01-0318-47-05-58.jpg

The Czar of Russia died suddenly of an unknown illness, though many suspect it may be foulplay.
HoI22009-01-0318-47-37-87.jpg

The tactics that one the last war are refined by high command. It has been decided that an emphasis shall be placed on mobility and Squad level initiative.
HoI22009-01-0318-48-14-92.jpg

In the far east it appears Japan has beaten the Germans, no attempts at further attacks have been made by either side for quite some time but a state of war still exists.
HoI22009-01-0318-51-32-04.jpg

World renowned author J.R.R Tolkien has released a book called the Fall of Numenor which was a best seller world wide with many believing the plot to be an analogy of how Canada may defeat the Union of Britain.
HoI22009-01-0318-54-12-50.jpg

It was decided that war with Hungary would come at a later date as shocking news arrived from Athens. The Greeks chose to leave the Belgrade Pact, deciding one war was enough. This was of course at the time met with outrage by Serbia and Romania whose plans for conquest might be pushed back for months even years in light of the betrayal of trust.
HoI22009-01-0319-00-20-72.jpg

Horia Sima would fly to Belgrade to meet with Serbian Government to reaffirm the treaties. It was agreed that Hungary was still the primary enemy of the Alliance but it was noted that in the future Greece would be made to pay for its insult. After all! was it not the Romanian army that doubled the size of Greece? At least the Serbian army had fought hard outside of their defensive line. One way or another the people of Greece will pay their debt in blood.
HoI22009-01-0319-01-24-19.jpg

The Interwar Era pt2
The Serbians have ratified their territorial claims.
HoI22009-01-0319-02-25-11.jpg

After a year long war the Unification Wars in India have come to an end. The Canadian backed protectorate of Delhi emerged victorious over the Bengalese and southern Princes.
HoI22009-01-0319-08-25-53.jpg

Romania's industrial might continues to expand at a rapid rate.
HoI22009-01-0319-11-34-42.jpg

The long series of British-Canadian skirmishes in Iceland have finally come to an end in a Canadian Victory.
HoI22009-01-0319-15-47-65.jpg

Rejoice! the Ethiopian Cow Fart War has ended along with the threat of global warming!
HoI22009-01-0319-42-00-54.jpg

The American Civil war is now a conflict of East verses West.
HoI22009-01-0319-43-04-42.jpg

As the months go by Romanian continues to grow stronger much to the horror of Hungary.
HoI22009-01-0319-45-43-84.jpg

as time goes by the Hungarian army has been moving more divisions into the Carpathians to counter Romanians military buildup, which Codreanu points out to the Romanian people in one of his radio addresses, as being nothing more than an attempt to boster a false sense of security among Hungarians.
HoI22009-01-0319-48-20-67.jpg

Romania has 81 IC, now that's something. :)

strike the hungarians before they build up, greece can wait.

Wow! 81 IC means 4 tech teams, and with Transylvania you'll get over 100.

Oh, yeah, I forgot that countries with <20 IC have a tech team. Was thinking of 20-40-60-80-100

I guess the plan is Craiova and then turning movement toward Prenov, trapping Hungary in the mountains?

At the moment plans for war are being put of unitil 1940. By then my IC should match the Hungarians and ill spend half that year doubling the size of the army. In the meantime im thinking of building up about 3 tank divisions. Which i may just station in support of Serbia since they will have a hard time in the mountains.

I wonder how "Downfall of Numenor" could inspire Canadian people to fight back :D Although they should view themselves as good people who managed to escape from island before it was sunk (as it was in book) they mostly stagnated and declined afterward :p although in Keiserreich it could be different story.

Best event ever.

Any updates?