• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright, well that didn't end too badly. I would like a little bit more fleshing out of a case rather than blind tunnel voting and "JL says so".

For now, I'm going to go with one of the potential wolves from yesterday, one with a spotty voting record, also to put a new case on the table.

Vote the_hdk
Very well then, here's the case on you based upon who we have left.

First off, we found our cursed and I doubt there are more, meaning we probably have 2 wolves, one in each pack, assuming the 9 starting baddies.
Arkasas - has plotter meaning he's almost certainly not the last red. With yak's alderman, either both are evil or neither is (barring another cursed).

Caillean - JL member, assuming she's truthful. She didnt share pms to prove it like the others so she could be lying, but she got a wolf so why should we assume that shes evil right now.

Team Wombat - technically not a lot clearing him, but I've been 95% certain he's good 90% of the game, and many others have seemed to agree.

Ironhide G1 - not a lot clearing you either. Yes you've voted wolves from both packs but few to none were dangerous at the time.

MAWofDoom - I don't like analyzing myself, but others have said I have a good voting record, so there's that.

Liefwarrior - again, good voting record which means there's little to no reason to vote him.

Yakman - see arkasas above. Good thing he revealed it yesterday as I probably would've wanted to go after him today.

the_hdk - same as Ironhide, nothing really clearing him.

So we have 2 wolves and 2 options for who those wolves are, ironhide and hdk (3 if you include wombat, but I'm not going to. I'm fine if the JL wants to though). So no, I did not vote you just because the JL said so, and I'm sorry if that seemed like the reason.

Vote Ironhide

Vote Count:

the_hdk: 3
yakman (717)
yakman (717)
Ironhide (719)

Ironhide G1: 2
the_hdk (720)
MAWofDoom (721)

Not Voted:
Team Wombat
Caillean
Arkasas
Liefwarrior

Last edited:
vote ironhide

I sense the JL is going to call for another TIE today.

vote hdk

@Yakman, why did you activate alderman? Not saying it's a bad move, just curious about the timing.

@MAWofdoom I get arky being a very unlikely red (barring a cursed turn), as EURO also had plotter. But why does yakman have to be goodie just because he activated alderman?

Very well then, here's the case on you based upon who we have left.

First off, we found our cursed and I doubt there are more, meaning we probably have 2 wolves, one in each pack, assuming the 9 starting baddies.
Arkasas - has plotter meaning he's almost certainly not the last red. With yak's alderman, either both are evil or neither is (barring another cursed).

Caillean - JL member, assuming she's truthful. She didnt share pms to prove it like the others so she could be lying, but she got a wolf so why should we assume that shes evil right now.

Team Wombat - technically not a lot clearing him, but I've been 95% certain he's good 90% of the game, and many others have seemed to agree.

Ironhide G1 - not a lot clearing you either. Yes you've voted wolves from both packs but few to none were dangerous at the time.

MAWofDoom - I don't like analyzing myself, but others have said I have a good voting record, so there's that.

Liefwarrior - again, good voting record which means there's little to no reason to vote him.

Yakman - see arkasas above. Good thing he revealed it yesterday as I probably would've wanted to go after him today.

the_hdk - same as Ironhide, nothing really clearing him.

So we have 2 wolves and 2 options for who those wolves are, ironhide and hdk (3 if you include wombat, but I'm not going to. I'm fine if the JL wants to though). So no, I did not vote you just because the JL said so, and I'm sorry if that seemed like the reason.

Vote Ironhide

@Yakman, why did you activate alderman? Not saying it's a bad move, just curious about the timing.
because I wanted to lynch a wolf.

you have played this game before, correct?
@MAWofdoom I get arky being a very unlikely red (barring a cursed turn), as EURO also had plotter. But why does yakman have to be goodie just because he activated alderman?
alderman should never, ever, ever, be a trait assigned to wolves. it's way too powerful, since they can coordinate votes in a way that the village cannot.

activating it probably signed my death warrant, but them's the breaks.

Well I was thinking arky almost certainly isn't red since euro was red and a plotter, so by that same logic yakman almost certainly isn't yellow due to dedonus being yellow and alderman. Furthermore, both packs each having one plotter and one alderman, though possible, is unlikely.

Vote Count:

the_hdk: 4
yakman (717)
yakman (717)
Ironhide (719)
Arkasas (724)

Ironhide G1: 3
MAWofDoom (721)
Liefwarrior (723)
Caillean (729)

Liefwarrior: 1
the_hdk (Ironhide 720 -> 726)

Not Voted:
@Team Wombat

alderman should never, ever, ever, be a trait assigned to wolves. it's way too powerful, since they can coordinate votes in a way that the village cannot.
Agreed on this point.

Well I was thinking arky almost certainly isn't red since euro was red and a plotter, so by that same logic yakman almost certainly isn't yellow due to dedonus being yellow and alderman. Furthermore, both packs each having one plotter and one alderman, though possible, is unlikely.
Good catch. Missed dedonus being alderman.

Vote Count:

the_hdk: 4
yakman (717)
yakman (717)
Ironhide (719)
Arkasas (724)

Ironhide G1: 4
MAWofDoom (721)
Liefwarrior (723)
Caillean (729)
Team wombat (732)

Liefwarrior: 1
the_hdk (Ironhide 720 -> 726)

Deadline

Day 8:
ironhide G1, the orphan of Kos (formerly cursed wolf) of the unholy monsters pack is lynched
The_hdk the hunter (villager) with seer and sorcerous powers is lynched

Night 8:
Caillean the hunter (villager) with sorcerous powers is hunted

• 1Like
Reactions:
Seems that there are three possible scenarios.

1) The packs started off 3-3. All three no hunt nights would have to be cursed hits if this is true. This would mean that there is one baddie remaining.
2) The packs started off 4-4, and each pack has one starting wolf remaining. This would mean that two baddies remain, one from each pack.
3) The packs are/were unbalanced at the start - one pack started with 3, and the other pack started with 4. This would mean that one baddie remains from one of the packs.

We've seen two cursed hits already, both from the yellow pack.

Am I missing something, or is this logical so far?