• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good game, village.

• 1Like
Reactions:
well played yon probable red wolf.

hmm. need to get rid of the villager killers.

vote arkasas

Oh great, no one is talking and everyone is killing. Hiw very helpful! This game just got really painful and long very fast. Looking back at the colored vote counts, lief honestly looks like a better candidate than anyone at this point. I initially thought he had one of the best voting records, but most of his votes weren't very dangerous at the time they were cast, making them fairly easy alibi votes. Wombat had more dangerous votes both cast by him in wolves or cast by wolves on him, particularly in the case of randy, and so his voting record actually looks decently good. Day 4 alone makes arky look good, having been voted by randy at the end and so killing nepechri, though I suppose that could've been a packmate sacrifice for self preservation. And if yak is evil then that means the wolves were way too overpowered to begin with. Therefore, unless others convince me I'm wrong;
Vote Liefwarrior

Vote Count:

Arkasas: 2
Yakman (736)
Liefwarrior (743)

Liefwarrior: 1
MAWofDoom (744)

Not Voted:
@Team Wombat @Arkasas

I largely agree with maw's analysis, though it doesn't take into account any more bloody curseds. Moreover, there aren't exactly a lot of other options if I don't want to DIE.

vote liefwarrior

Seems that there are three possible scenarios.

1) The packs started off 3-3. All three no hunt nights would have to be cursed hits if this is true. This would mean that there is one baddie remaining.
2) The packs started off 4-4, and each pack has one starting wolf remaining. This would mean that two baddies remain, one from each pack.
3) The packs are/were unbalanced at the start - one pack started with 3, and the other pack started with 4. This would mean that one baddie remains from one of the packs.

We've seen two cursed hits already, both from the yellow pack.

Am I missing something, or is this logical so far?
It's got to be option 2 or 3 - can't picture a 7 baddie start, unless the sorc had an apprentice floating about, but haven't seen evidence of that either. So we have either 1 or two wolves remaining. I suppose absolute worst case scenario there could be three wolves remaining with both packs still alive, but that would mean 9 starting baddies and three cursed hits on each of the no-hunt nights, which would be ridiculous.

Vote Arkasas

Padre claimant (who gave us historydude) says you killed Caillean last night. Trying to forestall interpack coordination by making this vote so late, assuming both packs still remain.

unvote liefwarrior
vote Arkasas

This is madness!

• 3Haha
Reactions:
lol ffs I completely forgot about the deadline and I’m on mobile. This is going to be an absolute treat

Vote Count:

Arkasas: 5
Yakman (736)
Liefwarrior (743)
Team wombat
Mawofdoom

Arkasas

Day 9:

The hunt is finally brought to an end. The morning sun rises and all the monsters slain. The last hold out was
Martyr Logarius the formerly cursed plotter monster (wolf) of the unholy monsters pack is killed after a fit of rage and the martyr throws himself upon his own sword rather than succumbing to the hunters closing in. The remaining hunters wonder if this is a true victory, or if they were better off leaving the dream.

Congrats to the winners!
MawofDoom, Ebritas the Guardian of the Cosmos (Guardian Angel)
Liefwarrior the padre hunter
Team Wombat the blessed hunter
Yakman the alderman hunter

Thoughts:

1. this should’ve been a slaughter for the village, but the wolves hit all 3 cursed villagers which I’ve never seen before
2. Holy shit wolves please talk you guys just let the JL run everything with 0 fight and 0 plan
3. The JL player almost flawlessly, rather impressive work. Particularly by Maw
4. Poor Aedan, he was scanned 3 times on Night 0 he was never going to survive
5. I have no idea how balanced this set up actually was but it was relatively close so I’ll take it