• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Apparently the key for baddie victory was for me to sub out. :happy:

In all seriousness, Chieron pulled a Livingstone.

A shame I couldn't survive to enjoy a Stalingrad. :D

Oh. It has ended already. Thanks to the GM, I hope any mental problems you might have harboured are taken care of with your trilogy of mental Lites. *wink wink*

Kind of sad that it was so short and inactive game. I don't know how it's historically been with this setup but I'd assume it to be less balanced than the standard 1/4/12. I didn't really consider possible that the game would have the setup it actually had. I was under the assumption that there was GA but no seer - and definitely no sorcerer.

Kind of sad that it was so short and inactive game. I don't know how it's historically been with this setup but I'd assume it to be less balanced than the standard 1/4/12. I didn't really consider possible that the game would have the setup it actually had. I was under the assumption that there was GA but no seer - and definitely no sorcerer.

I actually like the ambiguity about the setup. Keeps people guessing, which is always fun, although I did have full info on the setup once I scanned jonti. The fifth baddie really cuts out any margin for error for the good guys, though, so Fall Gelb is hard.

I kind of want to experiment with having one of the wolves be a baddie scanner/roleblocker in contact with the pack. Has this ever been discussed?

I actually like the ambiguity about the setup. Keeps people guessing, which is always fun, although I did have full info on the setup once I scanned jonti. The fifth baddie really cuts out any margin for error for the good guys, though, so Fall Gelb is really hard.

I kind of want to experiment with having one of the wolves being a baddie scanner/roleblocker in contact with the pack. Has this ever been discussed?

Sure it's been done. That's what the 3 wolves + sorcerer was for.

And yes, I dislike the setup since it's not uniformly same. Here baddies had the edge with parity coming one day sooner. On other setups parity might have been 2 (!) days farther away. If I'd have to, I'd prefer setup without seer out of these non-standard ones.

I noticed something. Both Amnesia and psychosis had around 50 pages. Now, this was supposedly the end of the triology - it was 25 pages long, so, half as long as the older ones. But you know this new trend in movie triologies of splitting the last movie in 2(twilight, hunger games...). Well, let's say we did that. There'll be a Schizophrenia: Part 2 one day, and it'll be an invitational, "phoenix" game where I take revenge on this game's players for making it 25 pages :muhahaha:

By the way, any comments on setup/theme for next game? Right now I'm planning to do standard Lite, Ebola virus theme, if nobody gives any input to the contrary.

WW Lite CCCIII: And There Were None
WW Lite CCCIII: Murder on the Orient Express
WW Lite CCCIII: Where the Wild Things Are
WW Lite CCCIII: Dead Space

WW Lite CCCIII: And There Were None
WW Lite CCCIII: Murder on the Orient Express
WW Lite CCCIII: Where the Wild Things Are
WW Lite CCCIII: Dead Space

One of the Agatha Christie themes might work; not sure about either of the other two (one because I don't think I could make it fit, and one because I've never heard of it).

I'm sticking with Ebola.

One of the Agatha Christie themes might work; not sure about either of the other two (one because I don't think I could make it fit, and one because I've never heard of it).

I'm sticking with Ebola.

Sounds painful. Should we be scared?

I'm sticking with Ebola.

Will the wolves be infected psychopaths who just want to see others suffer?

Or are we going microcosmic and playing the actual virus vs. antibodies game?

Will the wolves be infected psychopaths who just want to see others suffer?

Or are we going microcosmic and playing the actual virus vs. antibodies game?

I was planning on the former, although virus vs. antibodies sounds like a good idea. Perhaps I will rethink that.

I was planning on the former, although virus vs. antibodies sounds like a good idea. Perhaps I will rethink that.

Make me the patient. If the village wins, I am healed. If the wolves win, I am become ebola.

I'm sticking with Ebola.

If you've never heard of Dead Space, just look it up and visit the Wiki (with the lights on, of course...), and if you 've never heard of Where the Wild Things Are, I am sorry for your lost childhood. :(

Make me the patient. If the village wins, I am healed. If the wolves win, I am become ebola.

And to think the patient lives in my pants...