• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why are you protecting Arkasas? Is he your packmate who just did an incriminating slip?

I did that on purpose. I shall swear it on the nearest copy of the Silmarillion.

Sounds popular, is it?

I asked you last!

You must be drunk. Alternatively, we're all drunk and you are sober.

Basically, you are in an alternate state of consciousness from the rest of us. Or maybe you're just a natural conspiracy theorist? Who knows?

UNVOTE GAIVS OCTAVIVS

VOTE MARCVS CICERO ((Arkansas))

You should be advised that I hunt people who misspell my name. You should also be advised that we're just shamvoting.

Indeed, we're all being too serious. Too serious indeed. Would you like a drink?

you should be advised that i hunt people who misspell my name. You should also be advised that we're just shamvoting.

Indeed, we're all being too serious. Too serious indeed. Would you like a drink?

UNVOTE ARKANSAS

VOTE ARKASAS

Sham voting, sure. Let's go with that.

Sounds popular, is it?

I asked you last!

I don't think it works that way :p

You should be advised that I hunt people who misspell my name. You should also be advised that we're just shamvoting.

Getting nervous, eh? Maybe I shouldn't have defended you gone after Pjnlsn...

I don't think it works that way :p

Getting nervous, eh? Maybe I shouldn't have defended you gone after Pjnlsn...

Traitor! I'll hunt you for this!

Someone remind me how this started.

Votecount, 3hrs, 25min.:

Arkasas:3
Arkasas[#118 Prithanoi --> #156]
Sleepyhead [#129 Carthage --> #157]
Dadarian [#117 Plank of Wood --> #167 Arkansas --> #169]

Pjnlsn:3
LatinKaiser [Marius #113 --> Pjnlsn #113]
Pjnlsn [#123]
jonti-h [#128]

Parthians:1
madchemist [#111]

Pants:1
Dr.Livingstone [#112]

The Inflectional Nature of the Latin Language:1
Plank of Wood [#120]

Marc Antony:1
Lemeard [#124]

Gaius Julius Caesar:1
Wagonlitz [#132]

Pjnlsn tried to vote for turncoats in post #123, but the closest match was himself.

Pat can be a boy's name AND a girl's name, friends. Don't make the same mistake I've just made.

Pat can be a boy's name AND a girl's name, friends. Don't make the same mistake I've just made.
That sounds interesting; did you accidentally flirt with a boy?

Sometimes, Euro, I wish I was you. Then it occurs to me that I am All are We. Also, I always remember the genderal multiplicity of Pat.

Sometimes, Euro, I wish I was you. Then it occurs to me that I am All are We. Also, I always remember the genderal multiplicity of Pat.

Be content to be yourself. You've offered the world the wild and shirtless antics of the charismatic Jim "Dandy" Mangrum.