• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Be content to be yourself. You've offered the world the wild and shirtless antics of the charismatic Jim "Dandy" Mangrum.

Really? When did I do that? Are you making an Arkansas joke again? Am I going to have to brutally murder you?

Why are lesbians so mean-spirited? :(

The meeting of the Senate shall come to a close in 1hr, 50min.

I hope that Arkasas stabs pencil in the back only to be stabbed in the back by the very same pencil.

"et tu pencil?"

I hope that Arkasas stabs pencil in the back only to be stabbed in the back by the very same pencil.

"et tu pencil?"

Hey! Pencils are serious and dangerous weapons. They're pointy, like arrows, fired by hordes of horse archers. Such a cowardly tactic.

Hey! Pencils are serious and dangerous weapons. They're pointy, like arrows, fired by hordes of horse archers. Such a cowardly tactic.

The Carrhae references never get old, do they? :D

Poor Crassus. :(

Some say the ghost of Crassus still stalks the Senate floors... what malarkey.

The Carrhae references never get old, do they? :D

Poor Crassus. :(

I am told that having molten gold poured down one's throat is most painful. I should certainly hope nobody here suffers the same fate...

Some say the ghost of Crassus still stalks the Senate floors... what malarkey.

The ghost of SVLLA is most offended by this statement. :angry:

The ghost of SVLLA is most offended by this statement. :angry:

SVLLA now too? Next you're going to tell me CAESAR is going to try to become dictator. :angry:

SVLLA now too? Next you're going to tell me CAESAR is going to try to become dictator. :angry:

But isn't that the whole point of this game?

55mins. until the Senate recesses until tomorrow.

Are you an oracle? It's as if you know of the events to come.

You know what they say. All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.

But that's another forum game entirely.

Indeed, a noble optimas. Not at all like that popularis scum MARIVS.

I was thinking unlike CICERO, who was a wolf in a Roman toga.