• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Citing the lack of reciprocation by the Turkish government of Armenian extension of good terms and friendship, and their current state of mobilization, the Armenian military will stand up on High Alert until Turkish forces stand down. ANY attack on the Kingdom of Greece will be considered an attack on Armenia, and will be responded to as such.

Acting-Prime Minister Aram Manukian of the Republic of Armenia

Last edited:
320px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

Now that sufficient time has passed and there is perhaps as much peace as the world will see, the situation is right. The British Raj shall be once again restore to Dominion stats as Empress Victoria willed it. The people once again show their courage and value to the world with their vital role in bringing down the Qing Empire. The Commonwealth defense reforms will take into account this alignment adjustment as well. The Commonwealth will long endure so long as the people from each land in the chain link themselves together into one unbreakable force.

500px-British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png

We shall move our land and people forward into this young century and earn our rightful place as a key leader in the Commonwealth. India will take care to value the lives and desires of all of its people. There will be a big celebration planned to commemorate the life of Empress Victoria, this occasion, the restoration of sensible rule in our neighbor china and thus peace in asia, and all else worth celebrating.

Moving forward there will have to be reforms and growth in the armed forces to guarantee the government can both protect its people and assist in the greater defense of the Commonwealth. For now however the focus will be internal. We hope that the troubles in europe do not continue to spill over. It would be for their own good if they can work matters out with as little bloodshed as possible, but that is their localized problem.

OOC: I am moving to india. The United Kingdom is open but that process will be controlled by the GMs and not just anyone can sign up for the UK. There are several turns of orders prewritten for the UK if the search takes a little while and this does not mean now is the time to strike either. The Commonwealth still has players and the royal navy is still around. :p

OOC: I just hope the new UK player is one that knows what he's doing. We can't have an imbecile playing the second strongest GP in the game :p

OOC: High Alert =/= mobalization. My people are still at home, it is simply the regular armed forces that are on guard. Also, I like to play true to character, so if I switch thoughts and feelings following the election, I am playing to character.

Turks, we have been stabbed in the back. The Armenians, who we have normalized relations with, have sided with xenophobic hate and rhetoric over mutual passion for democracy, freedom and liberty. The previous government may have been rude to the Armenians and unrightfully called them Russian puppets. I see now that this wrong, as it is not the Russians that are the puppeteers, but the Greeks are.

The Armenians are not a true Republic, but an oligarchy led by a dictator. They oppress the Kurdish and Georgian peoples that occupy their country. They lack both a constitution and a simple bill of rights. Diplomats were in the midst of begining with the Armenian government, but this must sadly come to an end as the Armenians have clearly shown their favour is with the hate of Greece rather the logic of civilized countries.

Armenian naval ships are now banned from the Bosphorus along with Greek Naval Ships

Haşim Çiçek - President of the Turkish Free State

*Speech to the Second Turkish Parliament - March 23rd, 1915*

Men of the Parliament. I am sad to say that 462 years later, the tables have turned. The Grecian hordes wait at our borders, to the East and to the West. The wait for us to make one single mistake on the world stage before tearing our young and beautiful country to shreds. The Greek Prime Minister talks wildly of "uniting" historic Byzantine pronvinces while the Armenian despot looks upon the rest of Anatolia.

I will talk to you honestly, internationally no one cares about the Balkans and Middle East. Russia is an unknown entity to our republic and our historic allies of the UK and France are busy dealing with the German Kaiser. But I will say this, we will survive. We may be a nation under seige, but we shall fight in the hills and the valleys. We shall fight on the beaches and in the streets. We shall defend our honour, our liberty, and our freedoms from anyone that strives to remove them from us.

I ask you all to go home tonight and hugs your sons and daughters, and kiss your wife. But we will return tomorrow, and the next day, and every day afterwords. No despot will stop us from doing our duty as elected officals and governing our nation. Angry hordes will not stop us from supporting the average Turkish citizen to the utmost of our ability.

And by Allah, and every other god that is believed by the people of our fair nation, I will defend both the flag and that piece of paper that hangs above the speaker's chair. That piece of paper shows how far we have come from a few short years ago. If I have to die for that Consititution and that Bill of Rights, so be it. I shall die free, with happiness in my heart and peace in my soul!
- Haşim Çiçek - President of the Turkish Free State

The Republic of Armenia would like to point out while Armenia rescinded its accusations and proclamed hopes of friendship, the Republic of Turkey has still spews lies of Armenia not being a republic, but a dictatorship puppeted by Russia.

Last edited:
That was the last administration. I am not responsible for the last administrations actions.

However I do apologize to you for their words, you are most definately not a puppet of Russia. Perhaps our governments could renegotiate in private of the nature of the friendship of Turkey and Armenia.

We do not wish war, or even think badly of our eastern neighbour, but if you countinue to stand for the Greeks we cannot stand down

OOC: Whatever happened to those awesome Polandball comics, they are hilarious.

As King of Sweden, I am authorizing a full investigation into the gross embezzlement perpetrated by members of the Treasury. But justice shall not stop her search there. Though she may be blind, I am not, and I shall wield the righteous hammer of truth to guide justice in her pursuit of the festering rot that seems to be spreading through Our government; corruption. All Scandinavians should be disgusted at the conduct by my heretofore trusted Ministers and deputies. Punishment shall be swift and fair, and those who come forward now and return the funds in their entirety will be looked upon with some leniency. However, the harshest punishments await those who hide behind their bureaucratic walls, who try to swindle the good Swedish people of their hard earned krona, who tried to make a fool out of Us. Rest assured, my people, we will have our vengeance!

Stats for new nations and some rule changes:

Rules changes: countries are now separated into economic tiers Developed, Developing and Undeveloped. Each tier has a different base and maximum growth rate.

They are as follows:
Tier Base Max
Developed 2% 4%
Developing 4% 8%
Undeveloped 6% 12%

Additionally there is one special modifier the all nations in the Americas have a +2% to their base and maximum growth rates.

Countries are as listed below:
United States Developed
United Kingdom Developed
German Empire Developed
France Developed
Russian Empire Developing
Hungary Undeveloped
Japan Developing
Brazil Developing
Netherlands Developed
Italy Developed
Argentina Developing
Canada Developed
Chile Developing
Spain Developed
Switzerland Developed
Wu China Undeveloped
South Africa Developing
Central America Developing
Greece Developing
Turkey Undeveloped
Sweden Developed
Australia Developing
Bohemia Developed
Serbia Developing
Western Armenia Undeveloped
India Undeveloped
Western Ukraine Undeveloped

New Nations

The Dominion of India
Currency: Indian Rupee (₹)
Currency Value: 0.1250
Currency Bank: 1,321,324 ₹
Gold Bank: 165,165
Currency Income: 521,324 ₹
Gold Income: 65,165
Printing Rate: 50%
Loan Payments (in gold): 0
Loan Interest Rate: 5.00%
Tax Rate: 2.50%
Prestige: 125
Stability: 6
Industry: 30
Education Level: 34.00%
Economic Growth Rate: 6.00%
Mobilization Penalty: 0%
Home Infrastructure: 20
Colonial Infrastructure: 0
Army
Equipment: 85%
Regulars: 50,000
Conscripts: 450,000
Army Level: 23 [+2 in 2 turn(s)]
Navy
Large Ships: 5
Small Ships: 15
Submarines: 0
Dreadnoughts: 0
Navy Level: 23 [+1 in 2 turn(s)]
Air Force
Fighters: 0
Bombers: 0
Air Level: 1 [+2 in 3 turn(s)]
At War With: NONE
Leader: Prime Minister Ashran Gupta
Player: jacob-Lundgren

West Ukrainian National Republic
Currency: West Ukrainian Hryvnia (₴)
Currency Value: 0.1000
Currency Bank: 206,116 ₴
Gold Bank: 20,611
Currency Income: 6,116 ₴
Gold Income: 612
Loan Interest Rate: 5.33%
Tax Rate: 2.50%
Prestige: 45
Stability: 5
Industry: 6
Education Level: 23.78%
Economic Growth Rate: 5.00%
Home Infrastructure: 5
Army
Equipment: 65%
Regulars: 15,000
Conscripts: 0
Army Level: 18
Navy
Large Ships: 0
Small Ships: 0
Navy Level: 0
Air Force
Air Level: 0
Leader: State Chancellor Vladimir Yenkoscheko
Player: Thandros

The Empire of Great Wu
Currency: Chinese Yuan (元)
Currency Value: 0.2500
Currency Bank: 34,290 元
Gold Bank: 58,572
Currency Income: 34,290 元
Gold Income: 8,572 [+5,000 Base in 2 turns]
Loan Interest Rate: 0.068333333
Tax Rate: 0.025
Prestige: 20
Stability: 6
Industry: 88
Education Level: 28.40%
Economic Growth Rate: 0.50%
Home Infrastructure: 11
Army
Equipment: 45%
Regulars: 350,000
Conscripts: 0 [-150,000 for 2 turns]
Army Level: 24 [-6 for Conscripts]
Navy
Large Ships: 2
Small Ships: 28
Navy Level: 11
Air Force
Air Level: 0
Leader: Emperor Ha
Player: Frymonmon

Last edited:
OOC: Like the idea of different growth rates possible!

OOC: Turkey was the "Industrial Hub" of the OE. Not that there was much there, but I'm sure I deserve developing over undeveloped status

OOC: Dadarian, your PM box is full.

500px-Flag_of_Venezuela_%281905-1930%29.svg.png

The Republic of Venezuela

The Republic of Venezuela must express its warmest thanks to the Second Brazilian Empire for its greatly-appreciated support in this trying time. With Brazilian arms and Venezuelan courage, we will eliminate the scourge of Colombian villainy and remove it from the map, once and for all!

50-star-flag-big.png

The United States of America

The past year brought many changes both at home and abroad. It saw the fall and collapse of empire, the destruction of a greedy tyrant, and the birth of many new nations. Sadly it as also been witness to increased strife as the Europeans continue to seek new excuses for which to war. There has also been great changes domestically, as women have been granted the right to vote the previous year and the electoral college has been reformed to make it more representative of the will of the nation's people. It also saw the inclusion of two new States to our growing Union, Oklahoma and the American Caribbean. Finally, domestically, the year bore witness to great achievements in the world of aeronautics and mechanization in the form of the great feats of flight and the army's new armored car.

Internationally, we welcome the Empire of Great Wu to the International Community and hope that they may lead China far better than the Qing who proceeded them. As an additional note of the far East, the United States of America apologizes for accidental shelling of the Qingdao, such an accident is a tragedy. However, such tragedies are common in war.

The United States will submitting a formal bid for the 1916 Olympic Games, to be held in the great city of San Francisco.

~JP Morgan, President of the United States of America

"Argentines, we must not hear the ramblings of the supporters of the corrupted, old Regime. As we embark on our task of moral reparation of the Republic, it is natural that conflicts arise, but we must not ever allow them to escalate to the levels of 1914. Look at Europe, what once was the beacon of civilization is engulfed again in warfare; France, the craddle of republicanism is again tearing itself appart in another civil war; the Danubian Federation dissintegrating, and an unexpected alliance of States with completely opposite belieffs, just in order to curb a perceived German imperialism. Naturally, as we believe in respecting the integrity and will of the peoples, we extend our recognition to the new nations of Bohemia-Moravia and Galizia in Europe, and to the many states that have emmancipated from Turkish rule in the Middle East.

Let these bloody events in Europe be a reminder of the value of peace, for only in peace there can be happiness and prosperity for all.

Also, we must notice the end of the intervention in China, that resulted in the downfall of the Qing and the rise of the Wu. We extend our best wishes to the new rulers of China and look forward to establishing ties with them.

Closer to Us, we must take a stand regarding the conflict between our fellow Republics of Venezuela and Colombia. For too long, the Colombian administration has been meddling into the affairs of other nations in the continent; their role in the Brazilian Civil War can't be forgotten. Their expansionist and warmongering attitude has finally delivered, as Venezuela has had enough of such attitudes and mobilized. It is sad that lives are being lost due to a clique's ambition, and we hope that a swift conclussion can be found, but let it be clear that we will stand by Venezuela, as this threat to collective security is deal with, once and for all.

Fortunatelly for all of us, cooler heads have prevailed and normalcy has returned to the Nation, too many times we have looked into the depths of the abbys of anarchy and chaos, and even though the armed resistance was needed in the events of 1890, now there are other, more democratic means for changing the balance of power whitin society for the greater good. Any act of political violence is immoral, illegal and unnatural and will be dealt with using the full force of the law. All whithin the law and nothing outside of it!

As it is public knowledge, we have achieved an agreement with the Church regarding the reform in our educational system. Therefore, the initiative to reform the universitary education will be put forward to consideration again during this year. Let us build a modern system, for the sake of Science and knowledge and also for the sake of the people; this era in which we live is built upon knowledge, whithout it we will not be able to march forward towards progress.

The fruits of last year's military activity must also be praised, the skills that our soldiers have learned surely help to the defence of the Nation from foreign agression. Even though there are no immediate threat o conflict for ourselves, thanks to our active diplomacy, we must not fall asleep and we must keep up to date with the latest developments. Following that line of thought, a set of drills are under preparation for out Navy, to take place during 1916.

For the first time in our constitutional history, we have accepted new provinces into the union as provincehood was granted to the former territories of Chaco, Neuquén, La Pampa, Rio Negro and Chubut. Simultaneously with the General elections, these provinces will form their own Constitutional Conventions to establish their own organization and transition from the federal to a local rule.

Lastly, my term as President is coming to an end. Looking back at the five years I have dedicated myself to serving my fellow countrymen, I can testify that much has been achieved and that 1916 finds a better, happier society compared to 1910. Sadly, there are still many tasks to be fulfilled, and there is the need to endorse a viable succesor, that will carry the banners we have raised for another 6 years.

Therefore, the National Convention of the Radical Civic Union has determined that its candidate for April's General Elections shall be our former ambassador to France, Marcelo Torcuato de Alvear. As you all know, his family has had a prominent role in our history: his father was one of the Capital's best mayors and his grandfather was one of our most skilled generals in the war of independence. And, even though he comes from a wealthy background, he has been a fine radical since the first hour and is more than capable to holding this office for the next six years, taking care of the moral and material progress of the Nation"

- Hipólito Yrigoyen, President of the Republic

The Armenian Nation thought it could dictate to the Turkish Free State. No man, nation, or organization will dictate to a free Turk.

Status quo will exist until George I replies to Turkish requests

armenia_flag.gif

People of Armenia, hear my cry!

Just years ago, our proud people took up arms against the Ottomans, and secured our independence. It was the greatest of moments, and one we will cherish forever. But now it all is in risk. The Turkish nation has told its soldiers to be prepared for war. They have issued an ultimatum to our closest of friends, the Kingdom of Greece. They have demanded we leave our ally, and declared they wanted the Greeks to "jump into the Aegean." They demand we stand idly by while the they try to dictate to us our policy like we are still part of our empire, and further still as they threaten our ally.

But will we fold to Turkish demands? I will answer this in a word: No. The Republic of Armenia will not fold! They cannot bully us into submission! Again and again they have slandered our Republic, have accused us of crime upon crime! Our diplomats offered a demilitarized zone, and they rejected, thinking they could force us into a trade union subordinate to them! The Turks call themselves in want of peace, yet they are the ones who are the first to put their military on high alert. But the times have changed. The Treaty of Tblisi has allowed the Armenian National Military to advance past the Turkish dreams of military superiority. I am ordering the military to maximum preparedness and to deploy to positions on the border. We will not be caught off guard by a surprise attack. Also, I have requested military advisers to assist our military in any combat maneuvers we will go through.

Let Turkey make no mistake! If they want a fight, we will show them how! And we will win!

Last edited:
((OOC: Coming in to tell anyone who doesn't get on IRC, that I have been recruited to play as the UK. All hail the King :p))

OOC: Oh boy.