• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
320px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

Now that we have finally settled the conflict from Asia and can refocus our efforts elsewhere, reforms in the Commonwealth Defense structure can begin. We will start be demobilizing the British Raj and all other United Kingdom conscripts while taking volunteers from all to fill out the ranks of the regular army. Our current goals do not include any adventures upon the continental european landmass. The chaos in central europe cannot be solved by the Royal Navy nor the fledgling Royal Airforce. Deploying soldiers would just lead to an increase in chaos in the region. We do not wave our rights to attend a peace conference and will protect ourselves, our interests and our allies.

Though efforts to decrease the debt will take some of the Empires resources, naval construction will be planned this year and commence the next. The Commonwealth will be able to defend itself better both as a whole and as localized units. The government will be turning its attention back to long term development and planning efforts. Though resources must be carefully rationed this year, the flow will increase over the next several towards these goals. There are some wonderful ideas being bounced around by the upper echelons of the government that will be unveiled over the next few years.

We welcome the new nations in the Middle East and look forward to cooperating with them to further develop the region moving forward.

flags_florida_spain.jpg

It is with great pride and pleasure in the Spanish People and of the insurmountable majesty of this Kingdom that I announce, as Apostolic King of Spain, that Spain has seen a new rebirth.

Our economic troubles have been put behind us; our economy has been financially restarted, with Spanish goods populating Spanish markets and now spreading throughout the world. Exports now match our imports. New roads and bridges are being built to facilitate easier cross-country travel as well as to ease long-range communications among the people of this nation. In due time, we shall see even further prosperity as we ascend among the ranks of the great powers of Europe and of this earth.

I would find it prudent to announce that, in the conflict that has gripped the European continent, Spain shall have no part of the war and shall therefore retain its neutrality. The Spanish State must act in the interests of its people and its nation, its heritage and culture. There is no need for the Kingdom of Spain to partake in the senseless and absolutely useless bloodshed that has ignited the long-standing powderkeg that this continent has been since the end of the War nearly a decade ago; it is for this reason that I propose that Madrid, great capital of this Kingdom, serve as a place of negotiation among the major powers of the participatory nations of this conflict, so as to strike out a satisfying peace deal that achieves the goals of all governments of the nations involved. Being that Spain is and shall remain a neutral nation as this conflict seeks to destroy Europe yet again, any and all threats to Spanish sovereignty and independence shall be considered a provocation of armed response on behalf of the Spanish Armed Forces, and, by extension, any serious threat to the balance of power on Continental Europe shall provoke a response, military or not, by the Kingdom of Spain. People need not suffer in this war that has already claimed so many lives; Madrid may serve as a sanctuary city of peace and harmony as the people of this continent cooperate to establish a much longer-lasting peace.

On the subject of the City of Madrid, I, King of Spain, also propose that this city serve as the host for the World Olympics to be held next year, in 1916. Madrid is a city of culture, heritage, modernization, and majesty that is nearly unparalleled throughout the world, and would act as a fine choice for hosting such a grand event.

~ His Royal Majesty Alfonso XIII, King of Spain

armenia_flag.gif

People of Armenia, a great new time will soon be upon us. The future is bright, and our constitution, while still need some reforms, is well on its way to becoming the constitution of a modern and democratic state. Additionally, we seek to hold elections this year, so the people can voice their opinion in this great new government of ours. By each election, our country will become more stable, and freedom can flourish. Additionally, the government will continue its work to improve the life of the everyday Armenian citizen, and our overall economic situation. Through the Treaty of Tblisi, we have stabilized the security situation, and money can be focused into infrastructure, education, and other vitals points to raise the living standard of our glorious people.

The Republic of Armenia also applauds the Republic of Turkey in following through with its promise of referendums, and granting the states independence, as their people have called for. This, in addition to the very successful population transfer between our two Republics, has done much to ease Armenian concern over Turkish ambitions of expansion, and the Republic of Armenia will now retract its previous statement that Turkey has imperialist ambitions. I hope that we can move toward normalized relations with Turkey, as well as the new states surrounding as, to make profitable economic bonds through trade. We will soon be reaching out to all our new neighbors, to establish formal diplomatic ties and possibly form new friendships.

Acting-Prime Minister Aram Manukian of the Republic of Armenia

Last edited:
500px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China_1912-1928.svg.png

The Empire of Great Wu

The Empire of Great Wu, holding the ever Holy Mandate of Heaven, would like to make it known to the power of the King of the Italians that he should take note, as with the rest of the former Western Powers agreed to, remove your soldiers and your claim to the lands of the island of Hainan. This land fully belongs to the Great Wu Empire, and while we thank the King of the Italians for his efforts in liberating the lands from those who had lost the Mandate of Heaven, we now ask for our territory to be once again handed over to us.

Now that the War is over and peace has returned to the Great Empire's Lands, we must ask something of all Foreign Powers, that have Concession and Treaty Ports within the borders of the Empire of Great Wu. Unlike the King of the Italians who has occupied unjustly lands of the Empire of Great Wu, we will respect the previous agreements of Western Powers to hold the land that they hold now by legal measures. However, these lands are populated by Chinese, have been part of the various Chinese Dynasties over the many years of the Empire's existence, and deserve to be Chinese. As such, the Empire of the Great Wu will announce a policy shift. In agreeing to concede your ports, to give back rightful Chinese Land, we shall sign treaties of Trade, Commerce, and Free Enterprise with Western Nations. We shall not give up land or control of our country anymore, but we will offer deals with nations, and we shall respect the Nations of the World for what they are, Nations of the World, just like the Empire of the Great Wu, holder of the Mandate of Heaven.

We do not seek to hate any Western Nation, nor do we seek to wage war against any Western Nation, but the Empire of Great Wu is a stable, and new nation - forged from the ashes of a lost dynasty, to bring Peace and Prosperity back to China. We will seek to return areas to our control through Peaceful matters, but shall not tolerate blatant annexation and the forceful annexation of land such as been done by the King of the Italians.

Last edited:
IOC

International Olympic Comittee​

Laussana, Switzerland, 1915​

After 4 years it is time again for the greatest event in sporting history. As yet again Europe is engulfed into the flames of war, the Olympic Games are a shining beacon of peace and hope for the entire world. Now, it is time for the selection of the host of the Games of the VI Olympiad, to take place in the summer of the coming year, 1916.

For the selection of the next host, the IOC will consider candidates that can comply with a multitude of requirements, from the necessary financial baking to internal peace and a long lasting commitment with the Olympic values. For the following months, the IOC's office in Switzerland will accept the applications of the candidates, before a choice is made.

Signed,
Pierre de Frédy, Baron de Coubertin, President of the IOC

Last edited:
500px-Flag_of_Empire_of_Brazil_%281847-1889%29.svg.png

Since the removal of the "mad general" Brazil has seen great improvement as evidenced by the last two years, both being years of great success and improvement to our nation, i hope that we may all share this joy following the dark years caused by aforementioned incident.

I can not bring to words how important the creation of VALE and Petrobras is to Brazilian history, it has to be agreed as a changing point. In the past we relied heavily on importation of several basic resources such as iron, oil and coal, not only was this a drain on our resources, it also limited our capacity to develop our own industry and, more importantly, maintain modern and efficient factories. With the domestic production of several resources quickly increasing we have gained the possibility to change, the possibility to grow and industrialize our nation like we never were able to in the past. By capitalizing on those, among other, factors it is that we are able to bring back the brazilian economy from ashes, our currency may still be devalued and inflation is a problem to be considered, but with the lower printing rates and promising economic growth said issues shall be solved in the near future, allowing us to pay the debt in less time than previously, giving great purchasing power to our citizens and ensuring the continious growth of the Brazilian economy.

Look foward Brazilians, for those changes are the milestone of a new era for our nation, an era of unprecendent growth and development where all brazilians may enjoy a better quality of life and live under the flag of a powerful and fast-growing nation, we shall not stop, we must always continue to move foward even if some changes may conflict with our past traditions.

Looking on the international scene, i shall avoid taking a stance on the events in Europe, but i must point that the very fact that some nations disrespect the will of its citizens, be it to join their brothers under the German Empire or to keep their independence, is disgusting. I can only hope that this conflict will end soon, even if i can't bring myself to believe in said possibility, this butchering of democracy and civil rights on the old world is abhorrent.
For the war between Colombia and Venezuela, while the Empire will avoid direct intervention, i can announce that Brazil feels sympathy towards the Venezuelans, we know and have felt in the recent past the imperialist ambitions of Colombia, who would dare to supply traitors on our nation in hope of creating a puppet state in Brazil. We support your struggle and acknowledge your reasons to wage this war as the most valid, this was not the first time where the Colombian government has preyed on one of its neighbours. I feel the need to offer Brazilian support to Venezuela by giving financial aid while supplying your troops, it is of our interest and probably that of our neighbours to see the expansionist Colombians stopped once and for all. Together with the offer to support your nation, i am also open to the possibility of a friendship treaty between Venezuela and Brazil, in order to preserve the peace and prosperity of our nations.

Lastly, i put foward Rio de Janeiro to host the 1916 Olympic Games, in the past it was supposed to host the 1912 games but, due to the reign of the mad general, several situations forced the rellocation of the games to Stockholm. I ask the Olympic committee to give this opportunity to Brazil, with a booming economy and a increassingly controlled debt we feel capable of welcoming all the other nations in the world to our grand capital, and ensuring that such a tragic episode like the one caused by the rogue general shall not repeat itself.

Last edited:
UCAS.jpg

The Union of Central American States

I am pleased to announce the Ceasefire with the United States of Mexico, and I hope that we may work out a peace that is beneficial to both parties.

The Union of Central American States regrets the outbreak of war with Europe and hopes that the aggressor will be punished for this surprising and unprovoked attack. We also will announce that we wish to take no sides in this current conflict, but we hope to see a peace that will ensure a lasting calm.

Central America also wishes to put forward a bid to host the 1916 Olympics in Guatemala City.

~ , Manuel Estrada Cabrera President of the Union of Central American States

OOC: What the Heck Germany. What. The. Heck.

I would like to say to the world that Turkey has honoured all agreements and has enacted the first freedoms of the peoples of the middle east in nearly a 400 years. The European Republic of Turkey is a true home of the Turks, where one can walk without persecution and can hold his head high.

I would like to state to our neighbours that though we believe in a strong army, navy and airforce, we will NOT be enforcing the expansion of the Turkish state. The Ottoman died a slow and painful death, one which pains the entirety of Turkey and pains all Turks to remember.

For my first mandate I shall focus on three interests. 1) I shall reinvigorate the Turkish Navy, and create one that can truly defend our young nation against threats. 2) I shall fix the infrastructure of Turkey. Years of neglect has left the roads nothing but goat trails, dirty and cracked and uneven. I shall make sure that if one wishes to walk from Izmir to Yozgat, one does not have to be threatened by having the road collapse out from under you. 3) I shall make sure that the trains run on time. For too long the Sultanate neglected the social services deserved by all Turks. I shall make sure the hospitals treat people in need, that the unemployed recieve their benifits, and the schools are funded and available to every child and adult that needs it.

Let this election be a dawn of a new age, of peace and prosperity in Turkey and the entire Middle East! We will show this by entering the city of Istanbul as a contender for the 1916 Olympics.

This will be shown by my first action as president. The country shall not be "The European Republic of Turkey", but that of "The Turkish Free State", one that any Turk can see on a map and wipe a tear from their eye in pride.

Haşim Çiçek - President of the Turkish Free State

Last edited:
I am thankful for the faith the Chilean people have placed in me and my government; this election is mandate, a call for more reform, more progress, and more success for Chile! My past five years were spent developing our nation in the fields of industry, technology, and countless other areas, most recently aviation; I do wish to apologize to the people of Chile for the government's discretion in pursuing those tests in flight, but I felt that this new means of transportation and defence will be a boon to Chile in the future. These next five years, if I am to have them, will be dedicated to furthering such policies, and expanding our respect and prestige abroad! On that note, I put forth Santiago, the beautiful and expanding capital of this free and liberal nation, as the site for the next Olympic Games!

Concerning this recent outbreak of hostilities between Venezuela and Colombia, neither I nor the Government will take a stance; I feel that it is not our place to dictate the policies of any other nation, so long as their actions do not harm the sovereignty or prosperity of this nation. Should either nation make such hostile and unwarranted moves against Chile, or, even worse, imprison or harm Chilean citizens in any manner, we will be compelled to act. However, the Chilean government is willing to mediate any negotiations between the two nations, should both parties be willing to come to the table.

Pedro Montt Montt, President of Chile

The soldiers of the Dominion of Australia you did not die in vain! The Great Qing, has collapsed and has led way to a new, and peaceful nation: The Empire of Great Wu. We would like to keep a close eye on the region to promote stability and peace in Asia. I hope the Empire of Great Wu will do the same. Now, our soldiers will be returning home, victorious and proud to fight for the Crown and Country! Our soldiers were the bravest men out there, and will all be rewarded greatly for there service and bravery during the Battle of the Pearl River Delta. I would like to personally send my further condolences to the families of the deceased soldiers, and I would like to once again state that it was for a victorious cause!

I am deeply saddened by the events going on in Europe, though they are far away from Australia we would like to hope that this can be resolved peacefully in the future and without future bloodshed. The nations that have become free after the fall of the Danubian Federation, have all mostly been invaded by the Germans. I understand the Germans feelings for national unity but in such violent ways, I do not think the Commonwealth could agree with such things. But I would like to sympathize with the states of the former Danubian Federation, and I hope they can remain free, independent states.

I am delighted with the progress our nation has made and I would like to progress that development further. The Dominion of Australia would like to put a bid in to Host the Games of the VI Olympiad in Melbourne. Further more I believe the Australian nation has the proper materials and believes to fall in with the IOC. We are not at war, we are developing more and more each day, and we our a democratic and non-oppressive society. We believe everyone is equal and we are a very excepting society. The cities that shall partake in the Olympic Games include the capital Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. We will also do anything the IOC deems fit if the Olympiad Games are chosen to be in the Dominion of Australia.

~ The Rt Hon. Andrew Fisher, Prime Minister of the Dominion of Australia

serbalbanian.png

Recent events in Bosnia and Croatia gravely concern the Kingdom of Serbia. While I do not doubt, in principle, the resolution of the Bosnian referendum, which maintains the independence of the Bosnian-Croatian state, I have strong reason and evidence to believe that the referendum itself was widely fraudulent, manipulated, and even rigged. Government pressgangs suppressed the South Slav sentiment of the people, Military forces outright assaulted any and all Pro-Serbian groups, even peaceful ones. And the service and secretariat that carried out the referendum fabricated votes, threw away Option A ballots, and pre-maturely closed polling stations to prevent the true views of the Bosnian and Croatian electorate being expressed. This is not to mention many other crimes against representative government, freedom and democracy. On top of this, it is becoming increasingly clear that the government of Bosnia and Croatia is increasingly self-centred, incompetent, and debauched. Not only are Pro-Yugoslav groups, the righteous defenders of the people's will, targeted, but now Anarchists, Communists, and all manner of other filth run riot across the country. Bosnia and Croatia are quickly failing into anarchy, and I cannot allow such a destabilisation of the region and a neighbouring country. As a South Slav, and a leader of a South Slav nation, I shall not tolerate such tyranny, gerrymandering, and violence in another South Slav state.

Thus, at the call of many Bosnians and Croatians, both within Pro-Serbian groups and within the rest of society, I therefore order the Serbian Army to enter into Bosnia and Croatia and restore peace, order, and stability to the country. For this purpose, the Armed Forces of Serbia shall be mobilised. The Anarchists shall be shot. The Yugoslav patriots shall be peacefully disarmed. And should the Bosnian Army resist this peaceful and completely legitimate attempt to restore stability in their nation and in the region, they shall be destroyed. Serbian military units shall occupy military positions, bases, strategic positions, and cities across the country so that the anarchy that blights Bosnia and Croatia is thoroughly and rightfully quashed. Should the Bosnian and Croatian government resist, their legislatures and governments shall be forcibly dissolved, and the entire country occupied, with both nations administered under a provisional military council appointed by the King, until a final decision is made about the fate and future of Bosnia and Croatia.

Know that I do not make this decision lightly, and nor do I do it purely out of ulterior motives. I only wish to see safety and order restored to the nations of my fellow South Slavs - whether that includes the annexation or union of Bosnia and Croatia to Serbia, as part of the enactment of the people's will, is merely coincidence.

Peter I, King of Serbia, Protector of Albanians, Prince of Montenegro

Last edited:
The Turkish Free State protests the Yugoslav state and it's acts towards the Croat-Bosnian state. These two ethnic groups decided to form their own government away from Serbian domination and rule. As such the Serbian invasion of soverign territory on false and trumped up charges is a blatent lie and should be undone.

While there should be another referendum in Southern Bosnia to truly represent the large Slavic population there, Croatia and North Bosnia should remain it's own state. Having just been formed by self-determination, you should not be arrogant enough to take away that right from other peoples.

Haşim Çiçek - President of the Turkish Free State

As our debt, also thanks to our deal with the Canadian Government is going down quickly closing holes in our nation's budget, once again the sound of gears turning in Greek Factories is hearable, and this sound of gears will get ever louder as i can present to both the people of the Kingdom of Greece and the Kingdom of Serbia-Albania, a proposal after a meeting of State officials:

The Balkans Aviation Agreement:

- The Kingdom of Serbia-Albania and the Kingdom of Greece agree to co-found the Balkans Aviation Corporation
- Costs for this new Industrial-Complex will be paid to 70% by the Kingdom of Greece and to 30% by the Kingdom of Serbia-Albania
- The new Complex will be set up in Ioannina, due to its location along the Athens-Belgrade Railway and it's proximity to required resources
- Breakthroughs and blueprints made by this company shall be shared between Serbia-Albania and the Kingdom of Greece
- Aircraft for the Military and Civil requirement shall be manufactured in this complex.

[x] George I, King of the Hellenes
[ ] Peter I, King of Serbia, Protector of Albanians, Prince of Montenegro

To the Empire of Great Wu:

I can see your point in not wishing to end up as the Qing Government did, and i greet this opening of your nation. However we still have some negotiations to make regarding the peace between our nations. Brave Greek men have died for your new Government to take the place of the Qing, and it is only fair for the Greek Nation to receive a compensation. As a basis of Negotiations we propose the following things to the Wu Government:

- The Empire of Great Wu compensates the Kingdom of Greece for it's war effort with a sum of gold to be decided
- The Empire of Great Wu grants the Kingdom of Greece the right to fund and operate a mining corporation in the Coal Fields north of Jinzhou
- The Kingdom of Greece is allowed to operate a Port Facility near or in the City of Jinzhou in order to open trade and secure the flow of coal from the coal fields. Sovereignity over this Territory remains with the Great Wu.

These terms seem to benefit both of our nations and seem to be possible with the new Agenda of the Great Wu, helping economic development in Wu China and also helping the Kingdom of Greece by opening trade with such a large Economy as the Empire of Great Wu.

[X] Peter I, King of Serbia, Protector of Albanians, Prince of Montenegro

The Kingdom of Greece supports the Actions of the Kingdom of Serbia-Albania in their effort to restore order and peace to the lands of Bosnia and Croatia. The Slavic People of the Balkan, Serbs,Croatian,Bosnians and the others, have long been supposed to be together, but were divided by foreign domination and it is only natural for them, to once they have the option to, strive for their righteous unity. The Ballots that were quickly set up in Sarajevo were unable to reach the entire country, and how often have we seen the Elections being rigged in such matters, often because of foreign interest.

The Turkish Hopes are clearly those of a Muslim-dominated extremist Bosnian state, to aid them in their efforts to reconquer and relive their own sense of over-glorification of the Ottoman Empire.

- George I , King of the Hellenes

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The liberation of our oppressed German brothers and sisters in the Sudetenland and German Moravia has begun, the foul Bohemians have been driven from the highlands and we will soon sweep them from Prague and the Bohemian plain. In addition, progress on the Hungarian front has been steady, as the Communists scourge falls beneath us like crops under the scythe. Concurrently, the Communists in France live in terror as our efficient and effective German artillery shells destroy their rat holes and hiding places. Finally, the Italians may have crossed the border into Carinthia, but we will drive them back across the border soon enough. All these enemies of Germany will be destroyed in time.

Meanwhile, the integration of the Kingdom of Austria into the Empire has made a huge impact in regard to the wellbeing of the state, and whilst the taking on of their debt may worry some, the benefits of this unification outweigh any possible drawbacks.

The world must understand that the Bohemians seized the areas of the Sudetenland and German Moravia following the collapse of the Danubian Federation. The people in those lands clamoured for unification with Germany but the Bohemians silenced them with a bayonet. We invaded to free our brethren, a just cause, and the world must know this.

To the Wu, we would be willing to cede our concession in Tientsin. We would request compensation for relinquishing control of the territory so soon following it's concession. We will remain in possession of Qingdao however, as we feel it is our duty to rebuild the shattered and depopulated area. We request a formal apology from the United States of America for their terrible foolishness that cost the lives of many German and Chinese innocents.

To the Dutch, we ask why they are building military camps so close to the German border. Moves like these only create tensions between our nations and could harm our already rocky political relationship.

The Kaiser has ordered the partial mobilisation of the German Empire. The extra men drafted into service will cause our enemies to shake in their boots and ensure victory for the Empire.

There are so many ignorant assumptions within George I of Greece's comment it is inconcievable before this moment.
1) Order is currently held in Sarajevo and the Croatian portions of the country, it is simply the portion of the country call South Bosnia where there are riots
2) Though Slavs the: Croats, Bosnians, Slovenes, Albanians, Montenegrens and Serbians are differing people. Montenegro and Albania both wish to join the Serbs, so be it, it is their choice. The Bosnians and Croats have shown they don't, so respect that
3) The expectation of the Slavs all being united under one Slavic country is false, for if it was, Russia and Romania would have to join with the current Yugoslav and Croatian states. Even the idea of South Slavic unification if false if the Southern Slavs themselves don't want to be united.
4) You have no proof that the elections were rigged, you simply spew this hate to advocate your opposition to any and all Turkic action
5) You accuse us backhandedly of rigging Bosnian elections, while our leadership was under change by our elections. This is not possible in any way shape or form
6) You claim us supporting Muslim extermism in the form of the Bosnian state, when in fact the Turkish and Croat-Bosnian states are both secular in nature. It even states in the Turkish constitution that faith and politics shall never again be united
7) That the Turkish Republic wants to reconquer the former states of the Ottoman Empire is a downright lie, the only party that supports such vile and revolting revanchest feelings are the Ottoman Turk Party which came in 3rd in the election with 12% of the national vote. This is again dismissed because we held referendums allowing 4 former states of the Ottoman Empire to seccede freely and peacefully.
8) You state we want to relive "their [Turkish] sense of over-glorification", when we have infact hate the former Emperor as much as the rest of the successor states. The Ottoman Empire did nothing but repress everyone but the royal family, and that repression included the Turkish People

Such vile, anti-Turkish, xenophobic, hateful, and dispicable comments coming from a head of state, a royal whose purpose is to guide the nation is shocking. That combined that we are close neighbours geographically shows the Turkish people that what the fromer PM said was right, Turkey is "a Nation under seige by all sides from our neighbours". While we have begun new and fresh friendships with the new states of the Middle East and Armenia, Greece has done nothing but insult our nation.

I hereby announce that the Turkish Armed Forces shall be placed on High Alert for any and all Greek invasion. Greek Navy vessels will not be allowed to cross the Bosphorus, though trade vessels of any flag, even Greek may cross.

The Turkish Free State will not stand down until the Greek Government:
A) Stop all slurs of the Turkish state, government, and state
B) Recind offically the Megali Idea, which is a danger to any and all Turks
C) Sign a non-agression pact between our nations

The Turkish State will not invade Greece, nor will it commence any aggression against the soverignty of the Greek State. However, the Greek Royal Family has declared itself opposed to the entire idea of a Turkish Free State and as such Turkey will protects it's newfound freedoms and independence with all it's collective heart.

- A very sorrowful Haşim Çiçek - President of the Turkish Free State

Declaration of the Independence of West Ukrainian National Republic

500px-Flag_of_the_Ukranian_State.svg.png

Following the Foolish actions of the Polish government of Galicia the Ukrainians of East Galicia have decided that we can no longer tolerate the Foolish actions of the Poles. Their actions threw away the independence they cherish so much once before and they seem willing after a hundred years to throw it away once more. The Ukrainians have only briefly held independence before Russia crush the brave warriors of the Ukrainian Free army. For their lives we will not make the same mistake again. Ukrainians will not follow Poles into the grave. We declare our independence from the Fools in Galicia and proclaim the creation of the West Ukrainian National Republic. Galician Ukrainians fight for your independence and for the survival of our new state.​

Last edited:
500px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China_1912-1928.svg.png

The Empire of Great Wu

The Empire of Great Wu, holding the ever great Mandate of Heaven, disagrees with the King of the Greeks and his demands that the Empire of Great Wu give concessions in terms of monetary and territory. The Empire of Great Wu shall not allow any Western Nation to control, operate, or dominate, any type of new land. The King of the Greeks has nothing to offer us for their creation of a mining company, and instead you demand compensation for actions taken against the Qing, loser of the Mandate of Heaven. Not only do you ask us to pay for something that is not ours, you also expect to exploit the Great Wu as many nations had exploited the Qing, loser of the Mandate of Heaven.

We cannot, and will not allow this to stand and we will unilaterally reject any and all demands by the King of the Greeks to exploit China for minerals and money. We fail to see how this would ever benefit the Great Wu, and we shall keep this blatant act of Imperialism known in our common conscience, and think less of the King of the Greeks.

To the King of the Germans, we shall accept the give-back of Tientsin, and we shall indeed offer a compensation for this. For this, we reference our previous diplomatic cable to the Western Nations, in which we have stated and said that any concession ports that return to the Empire of Great Wu, holding the Mandate of Heaven, shall be rewarded with the rights of access to free and unmolested trade within the borders of Great Wu. If the King of the Germans wants more, we would be willing to pay for, in a minor share, for the reconstruction of Qingdao, as it will benefit both nations. Qingdao is a part of China, and the Great Wu, and it is administered by the King of the Germans, so fixing it would help both nations in the long run, and the Empire of Great Wu, holding the Mandate of Heaven, would find this better than giving gold bullion and yuan to the King of the Germans for their free use.