• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I must give myself a cookie for my prediction on China ;)

Anyway, are you really going to defend Tibet or are you just going to let the Chinese march their minions there to freeze/stave/whatever ( choose which one ;) ) and then come back as a liberator? You know, Tibet is the higher ground and you know how Dalip loves killing his own soldiers ( and optionally some of the enemy side ) to have the higher ground in his hands :D

Great to see that this AAR is back on track again. Hope this will last for a while :blush:
I hope so too. :)

Well, I must give myself a cookie for my prediction on China ;)

Anyway, are you really going to defend Tibet or are you just going to let the Chinese march their minions there to freeze/stave/whatever ( choose which one ;) ) and then come back as a liberator? You know, Tibet is the higher ground and you know how Dalip loves killing his own soldiers ( and optionally some of the enemy side ) to have the higher ground in his hands :D
Well, the next page should settle that. And your cookie is well deserved! ;)

Hmm... Would the bait-then-crush tactic not be pretty efficient in the mountains, compared to the desert? :)
It's better when both are present, but mountains by themselves can be good enough. Provided there are enough forces to cover the front...

55: Tibet

Last edited:
Well, at least Gunkar has a decent beard by now. Gotta look at the glass half filled, right?

Oh, and it's nice to know that India stands by its allies, even when they ninja'd their way onboard.

Multi-front wars never go wrong. Nope, never ever...

Called it.

"We're being redeployed!"

"Oh great, must be more British-"

"To fight China!"

"What? Oh no... please let it at least be somewhere war-"

"In Tibet!"

"Damn it!"

Now all you need is Afghanistan deciding it wants a piece of you too.

Last edited:
I didn't realise they had operating telegraphy in feudal Tibet.

Well, Tibet has done you what we in Denmark refer to as a "bear favour." I hope your friends do not cause you more harm by accident than your enemies ever could by design.

I believe that the english term is a disservice. Or something like that :)

So great to see a new batch of updates! And as others have noted, I see more and more detail creeping into your artwork. I love the propaganda posters in the background....subtle enough to not distract yet detailed enough to see what their message is. Great stuff! As always, eager to see/read more when life affords the opportunity.

You can always trust a politician to mismanage a war for their generals.

Here go our well-known pair of soldiers back into the frost. Given the luck they have of always being in where the heat strikes out they should be already in a elite corps :D

In game terms, you seem to have the Brit India well under control and it should not take long to get a favourable peace out of there. That gives you some leeway in dealing with China ... are you going to stick with the humiliation posters or are you planning to get your hands in something more substantial ?

Outlaw peasant hunting and that's what you get...

:p

When did that happen? I would have thought the Liberals would have slept through any proposal to outlaw peasant hunting, thus allowing the Royal faction and the Reactionaries to defeat any such bill with ease.