Werewolf Lite CCXXXII - Two dukes, that's one too many !

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmmmm....

EDIT: not if he was worried that two wolves would be lynched if he didnt intervene, thus taking almost certain victory away from the pack...

Why did you vote Mal yesterday? Whats your reasoning?

EDIT: This is aimed at Reis.

Last edited:
Why did you vote Mal yesterday? Whats your reasoning?

The one I explained in my post. I did not notice that Steed's excuse was pure BS, as Malurous posted later, and usually the guys who send PM's like this are wolves seeking to end the game by getting a villager on their side. I've did it myself in the past, and many others did too.

Alright then whom do you suspect of being the wolf, reis, and why?

OK, so since Gigau is away, this game will now be much different. Anyone not worshiping the new Master will die an instant and horrible death :p

MUHAHAHAHA

OK, so since Gigau is away, this game will now be much different. Anyone not worshiping the new Master will die an instant and horrible death :p

MUHAHAHAHA

You are aware that the Standard Werewolf Worship of Masters include Sacrifice of Said Master, Right??? ;)

Vote Reis!

In case im offline later...

For reference...

Falc (4) : Snoop (#90), Adamus (#104), Hdk (#110), Reis (#94,#123)
Reis (3) : Tamius (#87), Steed (#97), Nautilu (#105)
Randy (2) : Split (#96), Cak (#99,#113)
Hdk (1) : Rendap (#86), Falc (#85,#116)
Snoop (1) : Suir (#93)
Steed (1) : Boris (#98)
Cak (1) : Taii (#100)

Not voted : Mr G and Randy

Spreading the votes around between the all-villager frontrunners, standard wolf insurance in case of death, and allowing the villagers to make mistakes such as tamius's tie.

Cak (4) : Rendap (#135), Suirantes (#142), Adamus (#143), Cak (#140,#144)
Suirantes (4) : Taii (#141,#146), Malurous (#150), Steed (#151), Tamius (#154)
Nautilu (2) : Split (#149), Boris (#153)
Split (1) : Snoop (#133)
Taii (1) : Reis (#136)
Adamus (1) : Telesien (#137)
Rendap (1) : Nautilu (#145)

Throwaway on packmate?

Tamius (6) : Malurous (#162), Rendap (#164), Reis (#165), Steed (#172), Tamius (#174), Boris (#184)
Steed (3) : Split (#170), Telesien (#175), Adamus (#166,#168,#186)
Adamus (1) : Tamius (#167,#169)
Malurous (1) : Nautilu (#173,#181)

another throwaway on packmate? One which got a bit dangerous later on, but still within the comfort zone... and Nautilu should really have been ran up earlier, he pretty much abused the damn throwaways...

Adamus (4) : Reis (#193), Steed (#198,#199,#207), Malurous (#214), Rendap (#206,#215)
Rendap (2) : Telesien (#188), Adamus (#197)
Reis (1) : Taii (#196)
Nautilu (1) : Nautilu (#211)

Not voted : Split

Yes, he did... he even did a throw-away on himself... and Split/Cak did not vote this day. And then I stumbled across this post, by Cak/Split...

Cak said:
I am starting to see Mal's reasoning behind why he thought Reis and Steed were goodies. But that doesnt explain why Reis suspected him. Furthermore I find Taii's flip-flopping highly suspicious...

First hes dead set on voting Reis based on the 'OMG he lyched a goodie' routine. Then he switches based on Reis spurrious reasoning, then he switches again...Could he be a baddie trying to look like a goodie?

A valid suspicion, certainly (although my reasoning is never spurious, and an Arsenal fan should know better :)), but, in hindsight, could there be more to it? A plan to try to set Taii up? Who knows...

Taii said:
No. Just no.

I do agree with your point about Nautilu, so...

vote Nautilu

But it kinda fails when Taii votes Nautilu, which for me makes Taii look decidedly less guilty. The count was

Naut (3) : Cak (#243, #258), Taii (#241, #245, #248, #262), Mal (#263)
Taii (1) : Steed (#232)
Mal (1) : reis (#242)

So, Cak, under my theory, was stuck with a vote on Nautilu which he did not want to remove, so he attempts to deflect votes onto Taii.

Then, Malurous blows Steed's theory to bits... and Steed posts

Reis Pm'd me earlier and mentioned that he wouldnt be around for dealine and watch out for vote sniping. I didnt take much notice as dont trust anybody just yet, but maybe hes right.
Maybe my judgment on Mal is wrong and the real wolf is switching to his closest threat??

Which is utter BS, as I never PM'ed Steed at all, I've only PM'ed Malurous. Knowing that Steed was a wolf, then the aim of this post seems absolutely clear to me, it was designed to assure the victory of the last wolf by persuading the other villager that I am a wolf. So, the crucial question is: "Who is the other villager?"

I have no definite answer for that, but from what I caught of this game (and I do admit I've been dreadful, especially considering the excuse from Steed), I have a reasonable amount of confidence in pursuing Cakravarti.

I am telling you now I am not a wolf.

The interesting thing about Taii is that he voted throwaway almost every time barring the Suir lynch when he voted first and couldnt have known with any certainty that a bandwagon could form.

On the other hand that isnt necessarily damning. There are possible explanations and he did kill Nautilu.

Reis on the other hand is the only one who of the survivors who didnt vote a wolf yesterday and he was online so he could have changed his vote as we know from Malurous' posts. This combined with Steeds energetic defense of Reis yesterday does make him look rather suspicious.

Reis argument that we cant trust Steeds defence is spurious at best. After all a day away from parity and a wolf is bound to get uppity if one of his packmates has been run up (nautilu) and there were calls for another to be run up (reis) leading to a possible double wolf lynching. At the end of the day it was his intelligent tie with Mal, thanks to the already present Reis vote which made the result more palatable for the wolves...

Anyway, reis was very nearly killed by both Steed and Nautilu, so Cakravarti is obviously the wolf. That is all.

vote Cakravarti

It might have been an alibi vote. Its interesting that neither of those parties chose to vote Reis again. Usually in these circumstances people will continue voting for the same person until a better target arises...

I was the one who singled Nautilu out and voted him. And no contrary to Reis crap theory I did not want to nor was unable to change my vote on him. Why would I be unable? Doesnt make sense. Hell Mal wouldve provided me with the perfect oppurtunity when he asked for the switch to Reis...

On the balance of probabilities Reis looks like the most wolfish of the lot...

Can you say any different Taii?

Official votecount - 5,5 hours till deadline

Cakravati 2 - Reis #310 Taii #315
Reis 1 - Cakravati #309

Not voted: None